Teaching Staff Members
– Prof. Dr. Tarek Taha is currently the dean of Faculty of Financial and Administrative Science, Pharos University in Alexandria and Professor Dr. of business administration and information management. In addition he is the winner of the award for best Scientific research paper “first rank” at Britain, UK granted by the International Association for Management and Business, USA. Also Prof. Dr. Tarek is a member of the Association of North America Educational Council (USA), International Academy of Management and Business Advisory Board (USA), Academic Promotion committee of Arab Universities, International Journal Editorial Board Member, International Research Journal Consortium membership, and External Quality Reviewer, National Authority for Quality Assurance and Accreditation of Education.
– Prof. Dr. Tarek received his PhD and Master degrees both in Business Administration, with major in Marketing. In addition, he obtained a Higher Diploma in managerial strategies and Bachelor degree in Accounting from Alexandria University.
– Professor Tarek’ s teaching area of expertise lies in marketing strategies and planning, marketing information systems, Bank management, Hotel Management, Human ResourceManagement, and Marketing Research. His specific research interest in e-learning, e-commerce, crisis management, and leadership. Prof. Tarek researches have been published in many international journals and he also has served on editorial review boards of those journals.
– Activity involved with industry, he has served as consultant and advisor for many Egyptian and Arab Gulf international companies as well as trainer expertise of some Arab governmental institutions. In this regards, he has made speeches and conducted seminars for different Egyptian and Arab companies regarding several issues such as organizational restructuring, Strategic Planning, Reengineering, Job analysis
– Ph.D. Fellowship -Investment and Finance ,2010
– Master of Business Administration -(MBA) ,2001 ,Finance and Banking
– Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Accounting & Auditing ; 1997
– B.Sc. in Financial Accounting,1995 –Alexandria University .
– Private Banking & Wealth Management –American Express Bank –New York-U.S.A, 2000
– Credit Risk Management -UK ,2003
– Portfolio Management/Asset Allocation 2003
– Certified Portfolio Management .
– Certified Investment Manager .
– Fellow of World Business Institute , Australia
– Dr. Mostafa Shalash is currently a lecturer of business administration in the faculty of financial and administrative
sciences, pharos university (Joint degree with Dublin Institute of Technology)
– Ph.D in Business Administration
– Fellowship in Management Sciences
– master degree in Business Administration (MBA)
– Post graduate diploma in Management Sciences
– Post graduate diploma in Management Information Systems
– Professional diploma in soft skills
– Professional Diploma in E-Commerce
– Bachelor degree of commerce
Post Graduate Courses
Under Graduate Courses
– Mohammad Hammad is a Human Resource Management Lecturer and Trainer; able to explain information clearly, recognize excellence in learners, and inspire team members to achieve their potential while working toward common goals
– He is currently a Lecturer in Human Resource Management in the faculty of financial and administrative sciences, pharos university (PUA)
– He is member of “Society of Human Resource Management” ID no. 01774690
– He got the Ph.D. of human resources management from Sadat academy for management in 2015
– He got Master of human resources management Sadat academy for management sciences 2011
– In addition to his academic work in PUA, he worked as Deputy of Executive Director of Quality Assurance Center (QAC) in Faculty of financial and administrative sciences
Ph.D. in Business Administration, Marketing.
Faculty of Commerce. Cairo University.
The title of the dissertation:
“Examining the Role of Internal Branding in Retail Banking on Brand Supporting Behavior of Employees”.
Grade: Very Good.
Two – Year Post Graduate Translation Diploma.
The Institute of Linguistic Studies and Translation. Faculty of Arts, Alexandria University.
Masters of Business Administration (MBA) .
Graduate School of Business, Arab Academy for Science and Technology.
The title of the thesis:
“The Effect of Favorable Nutrient Content Claims in Advertisements on the Evaluations of the Advertised Brand”.
B.Sc . of Commerce English section, Alexandria University, Egypt.