Criteria for accepting Abstracts
- Authors should submit their abstract either in Arabic, English or French.
- Abstract should be written within a relevant topic of the conference themes
- Abstract of a maximum of 5oo words
- Paper should not be considered for publication elsewhere
- Abstract should include (Keywords, Introduction, Methodology, discussion, conclusions and suggested references)
- Abstract should include author’s information (authors names, post title, organization, email) in case of co-authored paper presenter name should be underlined).
These Criteria are based on the Abstract template required format
Reviewer Feed back:
- Conditionally acceptance (with minor amendments provided to authors).
- Rejected but encouraged for re-submission (with major modifications)