|Under the auspices of|
|H.E Prof. Dr. Khaled abel Ghaffer:||Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research|
|H.E Mr. Mohamed Yehia Rashed:||Minister of Tourism|
|H.E Prof. Dr. khaled ElAnany:||Minister of Antiquities|
|H.E Mr. Sherif Fathy:||Minster of civil Aviation|
|H.E Dr. Mohamed Sultan:||Alexandria Governor|
|Mr. Mohammed Ragab:||Chairman of the Board of trustees|
Under the supervision of
Dr. Mahmoud mohy Eldin
Prof. Amany Refaat
University of Missouri Kansas City – USA
Jamk Uni. – Faculty of Tourism & Hospitality – Finland
Lincoln University College – (LUC) – Faculty of Hospitality and Tourism- Malaysia
Senghor University (International University of French language at the service of African development)
Faculty of Tourism and Hotel Management – Pharos University is looking forward to enriching scientific research and encouraging researchers to be more innovative and creative.
To achieve its mission and pioneering role in the development of tourism sector, the faculty is organizing its first international conference entitled “Entrepreneurship of Tourism, Hospitality and Heritage in Egypt” A vision for Sustainable Development based on world tourism organization approach for 2017.
The conference is a top-level gathering of distinguished national and international universities, research centers, ministries, organizations, authorities, concerned associations of chambers and industry representatives. As well as, the conference is a multidisciplinary platform for academics, researchers, experts, leadership entrepreneurs, investors, developers and community members of tourism and hospitality industry to discuss and share their experiences, trends as well as practical challenges.
In this context, the conference will provide an ideal atmosphere to stimulate new ideas, initiate intense discussions about theories and applications and establish communications by a series of interactive sessions, workshops, interactive panels and keynote addresses to promote innovation and entrepreneurship in the fields of tourism, hospitality and heritage.
Therefore, the conference adopts the country’s national approach in encouraging creative and innovative youth’s ideas and the small & medium-sized enterprises in the fields of tourism and hospitality. The conference will discuss the obstacles facing them. It will also offer effective opportunities for both decision makers and Entrepreneurs to get connected.
We are looking forward to seeing you from 24-27 October on the international Conference 1st (ICET) 2017 on Alexandria – Egypt
- Shed the light on the potential development and investment opportunities in tourism and hospitality in Alexandria
- Promote the cooperation and integration initiatives between decision makers and entrepreneurs.
- Discus global best practices and successful case studies of sustainable development.
- Offer opportunities for concerned authorities to develop plans to achieve sustainable development for tourist and archaeological sites in Alexandria.
- Support and encourage youth entrepreneurs in tourism and hospitality industry
- Study tourism sector challenges which impede achieving sustainable development goals.
- Activate the role of sustainable development in preserving cultural and urban heritage in Egypt
- Study policies and strategies of sustainable aviation