Faculty of Physical Therapy Outpatient clinics
- Physical therapy is considered one of the crucial medical fields which depend on application of different therapeutic interventions and rehabilitation of patients to reach self-dependence and regain normal life activities without any side effects (difficulties).
- Therapeutic programs are being applied in the faculty of the physical therapy under the supervision of the faculty stuff members.
Committed to offer developed and safe medical services in different domains of physical therapy to accomplish the needs and desires of the patients and children based on high therapeutic criteria.
We are aiming to become pioneers in offering high quality medical care and to become a model in Alexandria as well as other Egyptian cities.
The external clinics include the following departments:
- Physical therapy clinic for orthopedics and surgery, post operational rehabilitation and sports injury.
- Physical therapy clinic for disabled children suffering delayed motor skills
- Physical therapy clinic for neurological disorders and its surgery
- Physical therapy clinic for electromyography and nerve conduction velocities
- Physical therapy clinic for women health.
First: Physical therapy clinic for orthopedic and surgery, post operational rehabilitation and sports injury which accept the following cases:
- Musculoskeletal diseases and injuries
- Knee and shoulder post operation
- After fracture fixation
- After joint replacement (arthroplasty)
- Vertebral column injuries, disc prolapse as well as back and neck pain.
- Sports injuries rehabilitation ( Ligamentous sprain- tendons- muscles)
Second: Physical therapy clinic for disabled children suffering delayed motor skills which accepts the following cases:
- Cerebral palsy and hypoxia.
- Delayed milestone
- Peripheral nerves injuries that affects motion
- Motor disabilities for autistic children
- Motor disabilities for down syndrome children
- Muscular dystrophy
- Congenital anomalies for bones and joints
- Rehabilitation after amputation
- Delayed motion due to genetic disorders
- Erb’s palsy
- Pediatric post-operative Rehabilitation for several cases such as tentomy, tendon transfer as well as fractures
Third: Physical therapy clinic for neurological disorders and its surgery which accepts the following cases:
- Cerebrovascular stroke and hemiparesis
- Musculoskeletal disorders
- Nerve inflammation
- Brain and nerves surgeries
- Peripheral nervous system disorders
Fourth: Physical therapy clinic for electromyography and nerve conduction velocities which accepts the following cases:
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Ulnar nerve entrapment
- Nerves inflammation
- Nerve plexus inflammation
- Congenital muscular dystrophy
Fifth: Physical therapy clinic for women health which accepts the following cases:
- Back pain
- Pelvis inflammation
- Muscle weakness
All cases are evaluated by selected staff and staff assistant’s members who prepare therapeutic programs using the latest therapeutic electrotherapy such as:
- Therapeutic ultrasonic
- Faradic stimulation
- Therapeutic LASER
- Kinesio Tape and strapping
- Spider cage rehabilitation system
- Laser therapy on Acupuncture points
- Electric spinal traction
- Electromagnetic therapy
- Cavitation system (Radiofrequency- cold laser- Cryolipolysis)