Faculty of Legal Studies Dean Message:
Welcome to the Faculty of Legal Studies and International Relations and we hope you enjoy reading the information presented on our web site.
We pride ourselves on being a modern private legal studies and International Relations faculty, offering a vibrant and intellectually stimulating environment to students. We aim to produce lawyers and Professional generations in legal studies and international Relations field who are equipped with the global knowledge and skills that will serve them well in the twenty-first century.
Our world today is in a state of flux. In order to keep peace with these unrelenting changes, we must continue to acquire the skills and knowledge required to embrace the innovations that are engulfing the global economy for expand our intellectual horizons so that our country can become an equal participant in the global village that the technology of the 21st century has created. We are introducing modules using new teaching technologies
The faculty of Legal studies and International Relations includes the following departments, each offering different subjects:
1- Islamic Law (Shari’ah) Department
2- Civil Law Department
3- Procedural Law Department
4- Commercial & Maritime Law Department
5- Criminal Law Department
6- Public Law Department
7- Public International Law Department
8- Private International Department
9- Philosophy And History Of Law Department
10- Political Economy And Public Finance Department
Why Studyat The Faculty Of Legal Studies and International Relations?
- The Faculty of Legal Studies is the first in the area of specialization among private universities in Egypt that awards a bachelor’s degree equivalent to a bachelor’s degree of public universities.
- The Faculty applies the credit hours system which is recognized at international universities under the umbrella of quality standards and international accreditation.
- Courses mainly cover Egyptian laws and shed light on comparative law and judicial precedents.
- Theoretical study of the faculty is supported by vocational training.
- The faculty includes periodically program visits to the real estate offices, tax offices, courts complex, department of forensic, department of counterfeiting and forgery, investment general authority and free zones…. etc.
- A protocol on cooperation with the State Lawsuits Authority, the Lawyers’ Syndicate, Francophone University Agency, and the University of Lille.
- Courtroom equipped for judicial trials simulations and training students (Moot Court).
- Distinct summer training for students at lawyers offices and judicial institutions.
- Judicial jobs (Public Prosecution and State Council)
- Administrative Prosecution
- State of Litigation Authority
- Investment Companies
- Legal and Administrative departments of multinational companies
- Real estate and tax offices
- The Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Military Justice Authority
Conference of Legal and Political Vision for Water Security in Egypt
Date: Thursday 2-5-2019
In the context of concern of Faculty of Legal Studies and International Relations, to contribute in providing a platform for discussion and formulating a legal and community integrated vision on contemporary issues. We have the honor to invite you to attend conference on ‘’Legal and Political Vision for Water Security in Egypt.’’ On Thursday 2nd of May 2019 at Pharos University conference hall. Please note that attendance registration will begin at 9:00 am.
Professor Dr. Hammam Mohamed Zahran
Dean of Faculty of Legal Studies And International Relations.