At THM, MOUs facilitate the development of collaborative and mutually beneficial relationships which serve to enhance the intellectual lifetime and educational development of both academia and entities.
Our partners are various prestigious entities representing industry, academia, and community service entities.
THM MoU’s scope:
- Joint cooperation with regard to community projects, curriculum projects, and others.
- Industry internships for students and graduates via the Internet or at training sites.
- Collaborate in teaching and practical sessions to give students insights into industry updates in the field.
- Cooperative seminars, workshops, and other academic meetings
- Community service activities.
THM MoU’s Benefits:
- Project collaboration
- Knowledge exchange with visiting professors and experts
- Community service
- Any other activities that include mutual benefits.