Academic Report Writing
- Learn the techniques of generating ideas & gathering data
- Select relevant information for readers.
- Identify different types of reports & what they are used for
- Understand the structure of paragraphs & inter-paragraph cohesion , clarity & unity
- Identify register & style in academic writing
- Assess the best places to use graphics
- Choose the right image to support content.
- Edit writing for jargon & frequent errors.
- Use appropriate grammar , vocabulary & punctuation.
- Learn about academic rules of citing sources.
For universities student, graduates, staff of various institutions & those interested in such fields.
Participants receive a certificate of attendance
Registration & Inquiry:
For queries and registration
Tel: – 03-3877 231 / 238