You are invited to submit your abstract for the 4th PUA-IC-PPS, 2024, where innovative and comprehensive overview of the latest research developments in Pharmaceutical Sciences will be shared.
Abstracts should be submitted prior to 15th of February 2024.
The abstract submitted to PUA-IC-PPS should meet the following criteria:
- The abstract title must be concise, not longer than 20 The abstract should not exceed 300words, not including the title.
- The authors’ names should include; the Firstname, Middle name initials then Last
- The corresponding author should be underlined.
- Complete affiliation (Department name, Faculty name, University name, Country), email address for every author should be included as well as the corresponding author’s email in Times New Roman, font size 12 pt& Italics.
- Title and author’s name(s), should be in bold, Times New Roman, font size12 pt.
- The abstract should be in Times New Roman font size 12 pt,single line spacing.
- No more than two abstracts for each author should be submitted.
- The submitted abstract will be considered the final abstract form (after correction if any), and will be included in conference abstract book.
- The submitted title of the E-poster abstract and list of authors are final, and may not be changed.
- The file of the abstractshould be renamed by the name of the corresponding author before being uploaded.
- The abstractshould be uploaded in the attached google form as a word document and the guidelines should all be fulfilled.
Click for the abstract template (download)
The E-poster should be uploaded as an electronic online version on the conference website. All accepted E-posters should be uploaded prior to the 7th of April 2024.
After the acceptance of the submitted abstract for e- poster, the following rules should be followed:
- Include the Code Number of the accepted abstract in the Title.
- File Size: the maximum file size is 20 Megabytes (20MB).
- Pictures, graphs and tables can be included in the e-Poster.
- No videos and music are allowed in the e-Poster.
- Layout /Size of Poster: Portrait (Vertical Orientation), please comply with the dimensions and borders of the attached template below.
- File Format: Save your file as a PowerPoint (PPTx) and as PDF in order to upload your E-Poster (no other formats will be accepted).
- Thefile of the E-Poster should be renamed by the name of the corresponding author before being uploaded.