اعلان هاااام بخصوص دورات التربية العسكرية صيف 2020
تقرر حضور طلاب الفرقة الاولى بالجامعة لدورات التربية العسكرية مقسمين كالاتى :
الدورة الثانية يحضرها طلاب كلية الصيدلة + كلية العلاج الطبيعى
+ كلية الدراسات القانونية اجبارياً في الفترة من 8/8/2020 حتى 21/8/2020
الدورة الثالثة يحضرها طلاب كلية طب الاسنان + كلية العلوم المالية
+كلية الفنون و التصميم + كلية اللغات و الترجمة اجبارياً
في الفترة من 22/8/ 2020حتى 3/9/2020
الدورة الرابعة يحضرها طلاب كلية الهندسة + كلية الاعلام + كلية السياحة
+ كلية العلوم الطبية اجبارياً
في الفترة من 5/9/2020 حتى 17/9/2020
علما بان جميع الدورات سيتم عقدها Online
وسيتم اعلان اسماء الطلاب المحتم حضورهم علي الموقع الرسمى للجامعة
المنسق العام للتربية العسكرية بالجامعة
عقيد مهندس / محمد فاروق احمد فهمى
الدورة الثانية صيف 2020
الدورة الثالثة صيف 2020
الدورة الرابعة صيف 2020
All PUA Egyptian male students, who were born in the 2000s and have not submitted their military service card (Form #6), should instantly obtain it issued by the Conscription Officer in the Police Station they are affiliated with, in order not to be enlisted in the army till the age of 28. This is made pursuant to the Egyptian Military Service Law No.127, enacted in 1980, and the Egyptian Military Service Law No.152, enacted in 2009. The students hereby must submit the certificates or forms of their military status; as stipulated by the Egyptian Military Service Law No. 127, Article (45), otherwise they will be barred from obtaining their results
Admission Open for New Military Education Course
Pursuant to the resolutions passed by the Supreme Council of Universities and the Military and Popular Defence Forces with regard to the military education courses to be held in the mid-year of 2020, it has been agreed upon the following:
- PUA students who graduate in February, July or September semesters for the academic year 2019-2020 are OBLIGED to attend the military education course to be held from 25/1/2020 to 6/2/2020 in the mid-year break.
- PUA students of different academic classes are entitled to attend this course as well.
Registration and Payment Procedures
- Heading to room D007 at the faculty of Languages and Translation to receive the course slip.
- Payment is made at CIB prior to 19 December, 2019, taking into consideration that registration is accepted on a first come, first served basis until the limit of 500 students is reached.
- After course registration is completed, the student should submit his deposit slip, the bank-stamped receipt and a copy of his national ID to the Conscription and Military Education Office at the Administration Building.
- Students who are enrolled at Pharos University for the academic years 2018-2019 and 2019-2020 SHOULD head to the Conscription and Military Education Office at the Administration Building without paying the course registration fees.
- The course is held at the campus of Pharos University
Military Education Course Announcement
The Conscription and Military Education Office holds a military education course during the mid-year break from 26/1/2019 to 7/2/2019 for PUA students who are expected to be graduated in the fall, spring and summer semesters of the academic year 2018-2019. Attendance is compulsory. Students of other academic classes are allowed to attend the course as well.
Registration and Payment Procedures:
- Heading to the vouchers-issuance office at Humanities Building (D 007) to get the course voucher.
- Payment is made at any CIB branch in Egypt.
- The student should then hand in their deposit slip and the bank-stamped voucher to the Conscription and Military Education Office.
The deadline for vouchers issuance and payment in CIB is Thursday, December 12, 2018.
Below is a list of the names of students who should attend the military education course.