CSED’s Organizational Structure
1. Prof. Dr. Ramadan Abu Al-Ela Vice President of Community Service and Environment Development Affairs
2. Prof. Dr. Hana Yassin Dean of the Faculty of Arts and Design, Faculty’s Representative in the CSED
3. Prof. Dr. Lamiaa Ibrahim Acting Vice-Dean of the Faculty of Tourism and Hotel Management, Faculty’s Representative in the CSED
4. Prof. Dr. Noha Saeed Faculty of Engineering’s Representative in the CSED
5. Prof. Dr. Enass Massoud Vice-Dean of the Faculty of Pharmacy, Faculty’s Representative in the CSED
6. Prof. Dr. Amany Salama Faculty of Applied Health Science Technologies’ Representative in the CSED
7. Prof. Dr. Noha Badr Faculty of Financial and Administrative Sciences’ Representative in the CSED
8. Prof. Dr. Mohammad Al Qadi Vice-Dean of the Faculty of Legal Studies and International Relations, Faculty’s Representative in the CSED
9. Prof. Dr. Mazen Mohammad Faculty of Mass Communication’s Representative in the CSED
10. Dr. Rania Hassan Faculty of Physical Therapy’s Representative in the CSED
11. Dr. Sheriff Darwesh Faculty of Dentistry’s Representative in the CSED
12. Dr. Nihal Hafiz Faculty of Languages and Translation’s Representative in the CSED
13. Dr. Nihal Al Shaafi Faculty of Computer Sciences and Artificial Intelligence’s Representative in the CSED
14. Mr. Andrew Wagdi Director, English Language Center
15. Mr. Ahmed Alaa Ragab PUA’s Secretary-General
16. Dr. Noha Badr CSED’s Executive Director
1. Mr. Safaa Mohsen Al Sheriff Under-secretariat, Director, Alexandria Youth and Sport Directorate
2. Mrs. Azza Abdeen TV hostess, Egyptian National 5th Channel
3. Eng. Sheriff Al Taeby General Manager, Taypack Co.
4. Eng. Ehab Zakaria Egyptian Senator, Deputy Chairman, Kasr Al Salam Real Estate Development and Investment Co.
CSED’s Activities in PUA
- Health awareness campaigns to serve the community.
- Charity caravans and charity markets.
- Blood donation campaigns.
- The annual celebration of Orphan Day.
- Other activities (concerts – job fairs – protocols).
- Scientific visits and social activities.
- Academic conferences and seminars.
- Research, training courses and workshops.
- Applied, productive, environmental service and environmental pollution Projects.
- Developing PUA’s surrounding area project, “Ezbet El-Game’a”.
These activities are supervised by Prof. Dr. Ramadan Abu Al-Ela, Vice President for Community Service and Environmental Development Affairs, and supervisor of PUA’s student activities, and Dr. Noha Badr, CSED’s Executive Director. In addition to a work team that includes Faculties’ representatives in CSED.
1. Prof. Dr. Ramadan Abu El-Ala Vice President of Community Service and Environment Development Affairs (Director)
2. Mr. Ahmed Alaa Ragab PUA’s Secretary-General (Member)
3. Dr. Noha Badr CSED’s Executive Director (Member)
Duties of the Executive Board:
- Implement the plans and policies set by PUA’s CSED.
- Establish the duties and responsibilities protocol for all CSED’s personnel, and determines their job descriptions.
- Set the regulations for salaries and stipends for individuals working in the center.
- Review the periodical financial and progress reports of CSED’s personnel.
- Establish the annual financial plan and the final expenditure to be reviewed by the Board of Trustees and the PUA’s Council for approval.
- Set the financial regulations for PUA’s and non-PUA’s researchers and academia.
- Set the regulations for CSED’s contracts with other individuals or institutions.
- Review all what the Executive Board Director deems within his duties and proposes.
Duties of the Executive Board Director:
The Director provides general supervision over the Center to ensure that its objectives are met in the light of instructions provided by the PUA’s Council and Board of Trustees:
- Calls for and chairs the committee meetings.
- Follows the regulations set by PUA’s CSED and ensures their objectives are met.
- Contacts various internal and external bodies for all issues relevant to CSED.
- Endorses contracts related to CSED collaborations after the approval of the Executive Committee.
- Approves the payment of salaries and remuneration for staff members, assistants, and consultants hired by CSED.
- Hires local experts and part time employees based on the suggestions of the CSED’s Director to be later reviewed by the Executive Committee.
Duties of CSED’s Director:
CSED’s Director is selected by PUA’s President for a period of two years that is renewable and his duties are as follows:
- Supervise CSED’s technical, administrative and financial activities.
- Supervise the financial plans and final reports that include CSED’s financial standing before submission to specialized committees.
- Suggests payments and remuneration for CSED’s personnel.
- Prepare regular reports about CSED’s activities.
- Provide suggestions necessary to enhance CSED’s in its specialized areas.
- Follow up on the implementation of the Executive Committee instructions to ensure efficient performance.
- Suggests hiring part time employees and offer contracts to be reviewed by CSED’s Director.
- Endorse all contracts relevant to CSED’s activities with external institutions.
- Suggest the participation in internal and external academic conferences after obtaining the necessary approvals.
Executive Board Meetings
The Executive Board shall meet at least once every two months, or whenever necessary, based on an invitation from its chairman. The meeting shall not be valid unless attended by majority of members. Recommendations and decisions shall be passed by a majority vote of those attending. In case of tied votes, the Board’s Chairman’s side shall have the casting vote. The meeting minutes shall be recorded in a separate register and signed by Board Director and the Executive Director. PUA’s President is formally notified about the Committee decisions within a maximum period of eight days from the date of referral for approval. The decisions are considered approved if no objection is raised within a period of two weeks from the date of referral.
Office Tel. No. 03 / 3877390