1 – Introduction:
providing a mechanism to receive suggestions and complaints through the quality assurance unit at the Faculty of Dentistry – University of Pharos, which serves the mission and vision of the faculty.
2 – Who can lodge complaints and suggestions?
- All students.
- Assisting teaching staff
- Patients and visitors to the outpatient clinic.
3 – How to submit:
Through the “Fund of suggestion and complaints” that is located on the first floor, the complaint should meet the following conditions:
– Name – Date
– Phone Number
– E-mail (if any) – ID (for students).
4 – What is next?
The Quality Assurance unit secretary will distribute the proposals and complaints on four main groups to be submitted to the authority responsible for each group for opinion:
- Committee on Student for student complaints
- The Acting College for the administrative staff complaints
- Faculty associate Director for the faculty member staff complaints
- The clinics committee for patients and visitors complaints
– And will also follow up all complaints and submit them to Vice-Dean for student affairs that will respond to them, or reject unjustified complaints.
– Complaints are raised to the Dean and then to the College Board, in case of inappropriate response or not responding to them altogether.
5 – How long it takes?
The complainant Will be notified within a week from the written date.
6 – Your information is confidential
All information will be confidential, only the authorized committee will have access to it.
7 – For more information:
please contact the Office of the quality assurance unit.