The English Language center offers a writing work shop for Pharos University students. It takes place over 6 sessions on Tuesdays. Each session is 2 hours long. The workshop for this semester started on 22nd October 2019.
During the sessions, students take a chance to learn new techniques in different types of writing and try various kinds of creative writing.
By the end of the 6 sessions, students should be able to:
- Write without a restraint
- Learn new techniques
- Find inspiration
- Overcome self-doubt and writer’s struggles
- Know how to constructively reflect on one’s own work.
- Know how to critique literary pieces.
- Produce pieces of writing
- Read some literary pieces
The sessions take place from 12:30 to 2:30 in room D131 supervised by:
Ms. Nada Awad and Ms. Mahinour Ragheb