Admission Procedures for the Academic Year 2019-2020
For registration and enrollment at Pharos University and the Ministry of Higher Education, applicants should follow the procedures below in order:
3. To process application, registration fees have to be paid online as is indicated below.
4. The applicant will receive a receipt confirming the online-payment process like what follows.
5. The applicant will receive a number confirming the registration process on his/her e-mail, after the sent information has been reviewed.
6. The applicant SHOULD print this message and submit the printout, along with all needed documents to the concerned employee in the Office of Admissions and Registration on the ground floor in the Food Court building. The applicant then will receive a formal letter proving the submission of these documents.
7. The applicant should head for the tuition fees collection office in front of the faculty of Engineering to submit the formal letter and obtain the payment order, with which tuition fees are to be paid.
8. After obtaining the payment order, the applicant should visit the branch of CIB in campus to pay tuition fees for the first semester.
9. The applicant should then visit the admission interview office in the first floor of the faculty of Languages and Translation-the Humanities and Social Studies Building. This step should be taken after the applicant has received an e-mail with the date of the interview. On the interview, the applicant will retrieve his/her original documents and a temporary ID ONLY in case of submitting the applicant’s deposit slip and the statement of submission of these documents.
10. The applicant should then visit the campus clinic in the Humanities and Social Studies building to obtain the medical examination report marked with a seal of approval in case of acceptance after the applicant submits an analysis report of Hepatitis C virus (HCV).
11. The applicant should visit the English Language Centre on the first floor in the Humanities and Social Studies Building, with the temporary ID to perform the English language placement test.
12. Finally, the applicant should visit the official website of Pharos University, after the end of the admission phase to know the admission results.