The opening of admission for third-year Thanaweya students is announced, according to the dates determined by the council of the Egyptian private and public universities, through the media or the PUA official website, also the opening of registration is announced after the final results are officially announced and the admission period for public and private universities is up.
- Students and their guardians should receive a number to get an access to the Office of Admissions and Registration from the security officer at the main gate.
- Students and their guardians are asked to visit the Office of Admissions and Registration on the ground floor in Food Court to buy the admission application.
- Students should then submit all the needed original documents to the university’s Office of Admissions and Registration and fill their admission application. Students should receive a statement of submitting these documents, with an application number.
- Students should head for the tuition fees collection office (in front of the faculty of Engineering) to obtain the payment order, with which tuition fees are to be paid. This payment order is comprised of one original slip + three copies signed by the accountant.
- Students should visit the branch of CIB in campus in front of the Humanities and Social Studies building to pay tuition fees for the first semester.
- Students should submit their deposit slip of the first semester and a recent photo to the representative of the admission interview office in Food Court to set a date for the interview. The temporary ID is received after the interview.
- Students should visit the clinic ( in the Humanities and Social Studies building) for the medical examination marked with a special seal of approval on the temporary ID.
- Students should visit the English Language Centre ( in the Humanities and Social Studies building) to set date for the English language test in the English Language Centre in the University .
- Students shall visit the University website www.pua.edu.eg to know the admission result of the faculty they applied to, after the deadline for receiving the papers of each phase of the admission process.
- After a month from the beginning of the first semester, students should visit the Office of Admissions and Registration (on the ground floor in the food court building) to submit the temporary ID and receive the permanent ID until getting final acceptance from the University and the Ministry of Higher Education.
1234Entering from the University main gateVisiting the Office of Admissions and Registration (Food court building- ground floor)to buy admission applicationVisiting the Office of Admissions and Registration (Food court building- ground floor) to submit all the required documents for admission Visiting the tuition fees collection office in front of the faculty of Engineering to obtain the payment order for the first semester5678Paymentis made at CIB Visiting the Office of Admissions and Registration at Food court building- ground floor to submit the deposit slip for the tuition fees of the first semester and set a date for an interview for the student and their guardian Attending the interview and receiving the temporary ID Visiting the PUA clinic for medical check-up 91011Visiting the English Language Center for English Placement testVisiting the university website to know the admission result according to the dates announced by the Ministry of Higher EducationReceiving the permenanet ID after a month from the beginning of semester