Program Structure and Majors
The program consists of 45 credit hours that need to be completed within 4 semesters including the graduation project. After the second semester, students are eligible to choose their major, whether marketing or human resources management.
Why Makes PUA’s EMBA So Unique?
- PUA possesses extensive experience in the field of teaching business administration.
- PUA possesses a modern spacious campus located in the heart of Alexandria.
- PUA’s Faculty of Financial and Administrative Sciences is accredited by both the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research and the Supreme Council of Universities. It’s also accredited by the National Authority for Quality Assurance and Accreditation of Education (NAQAAE).
- The staff members are all PhD holders accompanied by qualified teaching assistants with unparalleled academic and professional competency.
- The program applies unique teaching methods that focus on interactive and collaborative learning within a team.
- The program integrates industry experts and international speakers.
- The program applies hybrid learning through integrating on-campus learning with e-learning using globally renowned learning platform.
- The program offers flexibility in determining the workload for each student though the credit hours system.
The program’s language of instruction is English or Arabic, and it follows a flexible teaching system that fits within the daily routine activities of the students. It offers both on-campus and online lectures.