About Computer Center
Computers and Internet have apparently seeped into each and every part of our life. People who lack the skills to use computers and Internet can definitely loose a valuable resource and run the risk of being outcaste.
Accordingly, Pharos University in Alexandria has decided to establish the Computer Center since spring 2010, aiming to help beginners and those with limited computer knowledge to cope with information and communication revolution.
To become leaders in helping our learners to reach a cleared progress in the computer field, cope with new computer and communication technologies, and face different life challenges.
Pharos Computer Center aims to provide their students with intellectual qualities and courses required for effective participation in local and international environments.
To achieve our objective, significantly improved computer learning programs are implemented upon scientific basics and conducted with the help of our selective experienced instructors.
The Computer Center has a variety of programs, including:
- Undergraduate university required courses for 10 different faculties:
- Computer Skills and programming concepts.
- Computer science.
- Computer fundamentals.
- Computer applications.
- Object-Oriented Programming.
- Continuing Education Programs
- International Computer Driving License (ICDL) certification, including training and examination, is accredited from the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO).
- The center is also in progress to be a Microsoft Partner, looking forward to achieve a higher level of computer standards in the near future.