4th PUA International Conference
Pharos University in Alexandria, Alexandria, Egypt
It is our genuine pleasure to warmly welcome you to the 4th International Conference of the Faculty of Pharmacy, Pharos University in Alexandria, Egypt; Perspectives in Pharmaceutical Sciences: Digitalization and Sustainability” which will be held on the 27th of April, 2024 in the University Grand Hall.
This one-day meeting will provide a great opportunity for scientific exchange, and communication with researchers, academics, industrialists, and leading experts in pharmaceutical sciences from Egypt and all over the world.
The Conference program will be both exciting and ground-breaking in its wide range and multidisciplinary content, in addition to keynote sessions and scientific presentations.
- Emerging role of artificial intelligence & machine learning in pharmacy.
- Digital health in pharmacy education.
- Machine learning in natural products analysis and quality control.
- Integration of tele pharmacy services in pharmacy practice.
- Approaches in clinical & pharmacy practice; pharmacometrics, pharmacogenomics, pharmacovigilance & pharmacoinformatics.
- Microbial innovation for a sustainable future; industrial, applied & clinical microbiology.
- Novel molecular targets in pharmacological research.
- Nutraceuticals & ethno pharmacology.
- New approaches for smart pharmaceutical technology.
- Advances in targeted delivery of nanopharmaceuticals.
- Natural & herbal products between the present and the future.
- Biopharmaceuticals as a new therapeutic trend.
- Innovation in medicinal chemistry; white, green and sustainable chemistry, click chemistry, drug discovery, and drug repurposing.
- Antidoping; role of chemical analysis.
- Experimental design in analytical chemistry, drug analysis and quality control.