By the end of the TOEIC preparation course, students should be able to:
- develop clear understanding of the format, directions and test-taking strategies for all sections of the TOEIC test.
- gain familiarity with the types of questions for each section.
- employ and sharpen strategies for the listening, grammar, and reading sections of the TOIEC test.
- develop confidence and time management skills.
- apply test taking strategies as pacing oneself while completing different tasks in a test.
- develop decoding skills in understanding what each question requires.
- develop listening strategies such as listening for key words, making inferences, and identifying main ideas.
- apply the language rules and TOEIC-related grammar covered during the course.
- develop reading strategies such as skimming and scanning.
- guess meanings of words in context.
- develop strategies to eliminate wrong answers.
The course is intended for graduate students planning to join a multinational company where English is the language of communication. Also, undergraduate students can take this course before graduating as part of preparation for their professional path.
30 hours- Total 5 weeks – 2 days / week (3 hours / day)
Participants receive a certificate of attendance
For queries and registration
Tel: – 03-3877 231 / 238