Dual Degree Program:
The Faculty of Financial and Administrative Sciences at Pharos University in Alexandria (PUA) and Faculty of Business Administration at
Technological University Dublin (TU Dublin) in Ireland have established a Dual-Degree Program in Business and Management, validated by the program and delivered at PUA in collaboration with the program.
The Dual-Degree Program includes the following majors:
About TU Dublin-PUA program
- An ancient university established in 1887
- A member of the European Universities Association
- Degrees: Bachelor, MA and PhD.
Why study at the Faculty of Financial and Administrative sciences?
- It offers two degrees. One from PUA, accredited by the Supreme Council of Egyptian Private Universities, and the other is an international accredited degree from the program.
- It provides a dual international degree which allows its graduates to compete in international labor market.
- It allows PUA students to spend a semester or more in Ireland during their BA study.
- It offers the students the chance to pursue their Master and PhD studies at the program in Ireland without a need for an equivalent certificate.
- Successful performance in a formal interview with a panel from the program.
- Paying the associated TU Dublin-PUA program Royalty fees.