Welcome to Faculty of Languages and Translation and Trinity College Dublin 2nd international conference titled (Brave New Humanities: Empowerment through Literature, Translation, and FLT) held on the 3rd and 4th of March, 2023 at Pharos University in Alexandria.
In order to complete your registration successfully, kindly read the following steps:
1. Fill in the registration form (Press the ‘Registration Form’ tab)
2. Head to the nearest CIB branch to pay the conference fees to complete your registration
Bank Account: 100016625617
3. Send us a copy of your receipt to the conference’s email (Puadublin.jointconference@
gmail.com) and keep one to bring with you on the day of the conference.
Deadline for abstract submission: 20th of January, 2023.
Notification of acceptance: Within 15 working days of the abstract submission
Conference fees: EGP 600 for attendees
750 for presenters EGP
Groups of 10 attendees: EGP 550
Non-Egyptian attendees/presenters: 70 €
The fees include full access to the conference, two coffee breaks, a gourmet lunch on the first day, and a light lunch on the second day.
ANNOUNCEMENT of JOURNAL PUBLICATION OF CONFERENCE PAPERS
We are happy to inform prospective presenters that publication in a refereed journal with maximum score 7 and Q3 will be available within two months of submission of final papers. The cost of publication will be as follows:
1. For Egyptian researchers: 16LE per paper + 300LE for referees
2. For non-Egyptian researchers: 7$ per paper+ 100$ for referees
For attendees or presenters residing abroad, please wire the conference fees via the following account Euro account:
Bank Name: Commercial
Branch Name: Green Plaza
Account Name: Pharos University
Account Number: 100011779535
IBN Number: EG97001000870000010001779535
Swift code: CIBEEGXXXX