Mustafa Fuad Mohamed Abd El Samad
Office No: 206
Extension. No.: 2266
- Bachelor of Agriculture- Department of Economical Agriculture-Alexandria University- May 2003.
- License of Arts -Department of Eastern language – Section of Turkish language- Alexandria University- May 2008.
- Masters in Eastern language- Section of Turkish language, Faculty of Arts, University of Alexandria – Feb. 2015.
- PhD. in Eastern language- Section of Turkish language,Faculty of Arts, University of Alexandria – August 2018
- Reading in the various models of Turkish literature.
- Writing short stories in Turkish
- •Attending scientific seminars specialized in the field of literature.
|Position||Starting Date||Ending Date|
1) I worked at a Turkish company (Elvan Knitting, dyeing and finishing)
*Translator from Arabic to Turkish and from Turkish to Arabic.
*Manager assistance in administration.
|2) I am working as a Turkish language teacher in the Faculty of Arts University of Damanhur.||15/2/2012||till now|
|3) I teach the Turkish language in some institute.||1/10/2012||15/6/2016|
4)I worked at a Turkish company (Zurechem Textile Auxiliaries)
*Translator from Arabic to Turkish and from Turkish to Arabic
|5) I worked as a doctor at Misr University for Science and Technology – College of Languages and Translation – Department of Turkish Language.||1/2/2018||1/2/2019|
|6) I am working now as a doctor at Pharos University – Faculty of Languages and Translation – Department of Turkish Language||1/2/2018||till now|
| ||May 2003|
| ||May 2008|
| ||Feb. 2015|
| ||August 2018|