Dalia Elsorady is an Associate Prof. of Architecture and Urban Design. She received her Ph.D. at the Department of Architectural Engineering, University of Cairo. She received her Master in Civic Design at the Department of Civic Design, University of Liverpool. She received her B.Sc. at the Department of Architectural Engineering, University of Alexandria. Dalia has authored several articles in the heritage conservation field. Her researches focused on heritage conservation management and legislation, the value of heritage properties, adaptive reuse of heritage buildings, conserved energy value in heritage buildings, community involvement and sovereignty of revitalization projects in addition to sustainable heritage conservation practice. Furthermore, she served as a consultant at ALEX-MED and GOPP.
Ingy M. Naguib assistant professor of Architecture, Faculty of engineering, Pharos University. Studied Architecture in Faculty of Engineering, Alexandria University, Finished Mater and PHD From Alexandria university. Specialized mainly in Sustainable historic conservation. Participated in many architectural competition in the field of conservation within team work and won prizes. Attended several conferences of architecture as speaker and attendee.
§ Organizing Architectural scientific program in Barcelona for Architectural department students in pharos University, 2017.
§ Series of scientific publications by architectural department: issue n.1, “Revitalization & adaptive reuse of industrial heritage at minet el-bassal, Alexandria”, Pharos University, spring 2017-2018.
§ Series of scientific publictions by architectural department: issue n.2, “Revitalization & adaptive reuse of heritage building at kom el-dekka, Alexandria”, Pharos University, spring 2017-2018.
§ A research video on el-Mamoura zero carbon proposal in Alexandria, Egypt with collaboration with group of post graduate studies at the Alexandria University, Faculty of Engineering, Architecture department.2012
· Certificate of honor by participating in the art exhibition at El-Faraana center (1996).
· Certificate of honor from the syndicate of Engineering for the degree of secondary school (2000).
· Certificate of honor by participating in the art exhibition at the Fine Art college (2001).
· Certificate of honor for the excellent degree for undergraduate studies of architecture.
· Win honorable prize in an Architectural competition in Barcelona “Powering transformation” work as team from staff and students between 15 awarded from 40 universities submitted around the world (2014).
· Honorable prize in an Architectural competition in the international Biennale of Architecture BRAU4 (2018)
PHD of Architecture, October 2017 CGPA: 3.5, Alexandria university, Faculty of Engineering: Title: responsive building skin environmental efficiency ( an appraisal using digital mock-up)Masters of architecture, june 2011CGPA: 3.888 grade A-, , Faculty of Finearts architecture department :Bachelor of Architecture 2005, Grade: V good with honor degree. Position: 4th on Architecture department.
PH.D, MS.c, Alexandria University, Faculty of Engineering, Architecture department. Bachelor of Architecture 2008, Alexandria University, Faculty of Engineering, Architecture department with Grade: Excellent with honor degree. Position: 2nd on housing section, 4th on Architecture department.
·Organizing and supervising the scientific Russian-Egyptian workshop for the PUA students ( it was organized with the Egyptian cultural consular in Moscow, and the Moscow state University of Civil Engineering)
·Participating in Architecture competition Evolo Skyscraper 2019
My university education covers two areas, Electrical Engineering and Defence Scinces. I have two bachelors degree awarded in 1988 and 1990 respectively. I obtained my M.Sc and Ph.D. degrees in Engineering Mathematics from the University of ِ Alexandria in 1998 and 2005 respectively. And has held several administrative positions, including the head of department and a college agent in the College of Air Defense and I taught engineering mathematics at the Faculty of Air Defense and Faculty of Engineering ,University of Alexandria. Finally, I joined the Faculty of Engineering at Pharos University and worked as a teacher of eng. Mathematics in the basic sciences department
 Abdel-Karim Aboul-Hassan and Abdel-Azim Mohamed,”Closed Form Solutions of a Class of Nonlinear Circuits Using Normal Forms,” Proceedings of the first ICEENG Conf. , 24-26 , March, 1998, pp. CS 2-8 : CS 2-17, Military Technical College, Cairo, Egypt.
 Abdel-Karim Aboul-Hassan and Abdel-Azim Mohamed., “Detecting the Largest Lyapunov Exponent in Nonlinear Systems Using Normal Forms”, Proceeding of the 3rd International Conf. on Electrical Eng., Cairo, Egypt, pp.216-224, May, 2002.
 Abdel-Karim Aboul-Hassan and Abdel-Azim Mohamed, “Combining Numerical and Normal Form Methods in the Investigation of Qualitative Behavior of Nonlinear Circuits and Systems”, Proceeding of the 3rd International Conf. on Mathematics, Dec, 2002, Cairo, Egypt.
 Abdel-Karim Aboul-Hassan and Abdel-Azim Mohamed, “A New Method for the Control and Synchronization of Simple Chaotic Systems with Only one Nonlinear Term of one Variable”, proceeding of 11th International Conf. on Aerospace Sciences & Aviation Technology, May, 2005, Cairo, Egypt.
Abdel-Azim Mohamed and Samy H. Darwish, “A proposed Method for Detecting the chaotic behavior in dynamical system”, Proceeding of 16th International Conf. on Applied Mechanics and Mechanical Engineering, May, 2014, Military Technical College, Cairo, Egypt.
 Abdel-Azim Mohamed and Samy H. Darwish, “ A New Method for Synchronization of Simple
Chaotic systems”, ”, Proceeding of 8th International Conference on Engineering Mathematics and
Physics (ICMEP-8), April 19-21,2016 ,Military Technical College, Cairo, Egypt
 Abdel-Azim Mohamed, “A New Method for Parameter Sensitivity Analysis of Chua system”,
Proceeding of 8th International Conference on Engineering Mathematics and Physics (ICMEP-8), April
– Pharos University, Faculty of Engineering – Architectural Dept. – Associate Lecturer 2013 – Basic Science Dept. – Assistant Professor 2016 – Alexandria University, Alexandria, Egypt – Ph.D. Architectural Engineering, June, 2016 Thesis Title: Post Occupancy Evaluation (POE) of Educational Buildings: Psycho-Pedagogical based Approach to the Assessment of Environmental Quality in Preschools – M.Sc., Architectural Engineering, September, 2013 Thesis Title: The Assessment of Functional Quality of Buildings in Use: Post Occupancy Evaluation (POE) as an Approach to the Assessment of Educational Buildings – Post Graduate diploma in Architectural design., Architectural Engineering Department, faculty of Engineering, Spring, 2008 – Post Graduate diploma in Architecture., Architecture Department, faculty of Fine Arts, Spring, 2001 – B.Sc., of Architectural Engineering, Housing Branch, July 2000. – Institution Sainte Jeanne Antide, High School
· Charkas, M., Ibrahim, M., Farghaly, T. “Towards Environmentally Responsive Educational Buildings: A Framework for User-Centered Post Occupancy Evaluation (POE) International Journal of New Technology and Research (IJNTR), Volume-2, Issue-2, February 2016 Pages 34-42
· Charkas, M., ‘Towards Sustainable School Buildings: Methods and Techniques used for Controlling Natural Lighting and Ventilation” The First International Conference on New trends for Sustainable Energy ICNTSE 2016, Pharos University in Alexandria, Alexandria, Egypt. 1-3 October, 2016.
· Charkas, M., N. (2017). “Spatial Learning Landscape (SLL) in the Campus of the Digital Age”. ‘APJ’ Architecture and Planning Journal, Issue No. 24. – Faculty of Architectural Engineering, Beirut Arab University, Beirut, LEBANON. January 2017.
· Marwa N. Charkas Towards Environmentally Responsive Architecture:
A framework for Biomimic Design of Building’s Skin
Journal of Engineering Science (JES), Assiut University, Faculty of Engineering, Assiut, Egypt.
Ramy Moussa is an assistant professor in the Basic engineering Sciences department at Pharos University in Alexandria where he has been a faculty member since 2010, he completed his Ph.D. at Alexandria University. His research interests lie in the area of Nanophysics and Nanotechnology, ranging from theory, synthesis to innovation. He has collaborated actively with researchers in several other disciplines of science and technology, particularly nanotechnology, ecology and collaborative intelligence
PhD Degree in Physics from the Faculty of Science, Alexandria University, Egypt 2018. MSc. Degree in Physics from the Faculty of Science, Alexandria University, Egypt January 2014. B.Sc. In Physics/chemistry from the Faculty of Science, Alexandria University, Egypt May- 2008. The Continuous Professional Development Course in Pedagogy, a six-module program held during the year 2012-2013 Certificate holder from the Education Development Center at Pharos university in Alexandria (PUA). Petrochemicals, Water treatment, Oil Refinery and Natural Gas post Graduate Applicable Diploma, Certificate Holder from the Faculty of Science, Alexandria University 2009
My university education covers Physics. I have bachelor degree awarded in 2002, Faculty of Science-Alexandria University. I obtained my M.Sc and Ph.D. degrees from Alexandria University in 2008 and 2013 respectively. My academic career extended for over 15 years as served at all academic ranks at Alexandria University, German University in Cairo, and the Arab Academy for Science and Technology. I have over 13 publications in Biophysics, Radiation Physics and Applied Physics.
· Ahmed M. Elk-hatib, Alaa M. Khalil, Mai. I. El-kaliuoby, Mostafa ElKhatib. “The Combined effects of multi-sized AgNPs and PMF exposure on K. pneumoniae” Bioinspired, Biomimetic and Nanobiomaterials,https://doi.org/10.1680/jbibn.18.00042. (2018)
· Mai. I. El-kaliuoby, Alaa M. Khalil, Ahmed. M. El-Khatib, Thanaa I. Shalaby.” Synergistic Antibacterial Effect of Silver nanoparticles and Extremely Low-Frequency Pulsed Magnetic Fields on Klebsiella pneumoniae” Nov. 2018, Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology Vol. 6(06), pp 039-045. (2018)
· Ahmed M. Elk-hatib, Mohamed S. Badawi, Gamal D. Roston, Alaa M. Khalil, Ramy M. Moussa , Moustafa M. Mohamed.” Synthesis and Characterization of Cobalt Nanoparticles Prepared by Arc Discharge Method Using an Ultrasonic Nebulizer”, Journal of Nano Research,2018, Vol. 52, pp. 88-101. (2018)
· Mai. I. El-kaliuoby, Ahmed. M. El-Khatib, Khalil, A. M, Mohamed Ahmed Abbas Naim and Malak M. Elmesady. Monitoring of relative changes in rats’ tibia bone characteristics after exposure to 4kv/m-50hz electric fields”, International Journal of Current Research. 2017, 9, (12), 62026- 62031.(2017)
· A. M. Khalil, Ahmed. M. El-Khatib, Moustafa M. Mohamed, Mostafa El-Khatib Hanan.M.Abdulsalam, Gamal D Roston “Monitoring of Variations in Some Hematological Parameters and Liver Enzymes as a Result of Exposure to 50-Hz Electric Fields” J. Harmoniz. Res. Med. and Hlth. Sci. 2016, 3(2), 113-120.(2016)
· Fadel M.Ali, Osoris W.G, N.Serag, A. M. Khalil ; “Healing of Guinea Pig Injures Contaminated with Pseudomonas aeruginosa by using 0.7Hz Square Pulsed Magnetic Field (New Method)” Int. J. Curr. Res. Med. Sci. (2016). 2(5): 6-11.(2016)
· Mai. I. El-Kaliuoby, Ahmed. M. El-Khatib, Moustafa M. Mohamed, Gamal D Roston, A. M. Khalil, M. A. Mohamed Ahmed, Hanan.M.Abdulsalam “Monitoring Of Rat’s Blood Rheology after Exposure to 50-Hz Electric Fields (Occupational Study)” IOSR-JESTFT. Volume 10, Issue 4 Ver. III (Apr. 2016), PP 04-08.(2016)
· Ahmed. M. El-Khatib, Moustafa M. Mohamed, M. Adel Fawzy, A. M. Khalil, Mohamed. S. Badawi, Ramy Moussa. Effects of 50-Hz magnetic field on some biophysical properties of Albino Rat’s blood. American Journal of Research Communication, 2016, 4(6):} www.usa-journals.com, ISSN: 2325-4076.(2016)
Mostafa received the B.Sc. degree in physics, M.Sc. and Ph.D. degrees in physics from Alexandria University in Egypt in 2008, 2013 and 2018 respectively. he is currently a Teacher basic science department, Pharos University. His main research interests are in preparation of nanomaterials. he has over four publications in these fields.
· Synthesize Of Silver Nanoparticles By Arc Discharge Method Using Two Different Rotational Electrode Shapesj Clust Sci (2018) 29:1169-1175 Doi 10.1007/S10876-018-1430-2.
· A Comparative Adsorption Study Between Synthesized Silver Carbon Nanotubes And Synthesized Zinc Oxide Nanoparticles By Arc Discharge Method For The Removal Of Methylene Blue Dye, Journal Of Nanoresearch,2018.
· New Method To Control Of Size And Yield Silver Nanoparticles Synthesized By Rotational Disk Electrode Arc Discharge International Journal Of Scientific & Engineering Research, Volume 9, Issue 3, March-2018 Issn 2229-5518.
· Combined Effects Of Multi-Sized Agnps By Arc Discharge And Pmf Exposure On K. Pneumonia, Bioinspired, Biomimetic And Nanobiomaterials Journal 2018.
My university education covers two areas, Electrical Engineering and Applied Mathematics. I have two bachelors degree awarded in 1970 and 1973 respectively. I obtained my M.Sc and Ph.D. degrees from the University of New Brunswick in 1976 and 1979 respectively. My academic career extended for over 40 years as served at all academic ranks at Alexandria University, Kuwait University, and the United Arab Emirates University. I held different administration position from Head of Department, Vice Dean, and Acting Dean. I have over 60 publications in mathematical and numerical modeling.
· Muhammed I. Syam, M.N. Anwar, A computational method for solving a class of non-linear singularly perturbed Volterra Integro-differential boundary-value problems, Journal of Mathematical and Computational Science, 3(1), 2013.
· F.A. Rihan, M. Naim Anwar, “Qualitative Analysis of Delayed SIR Epidemic Model With a Saturated Incidence Rate”, International Journal of Differential Equations, 2013, pages 13.
· F. A. Rihan, M. Naim Anwar, M. Sheek-Hussein, S. Denic, “SIR Model of Swine Influenza Epidemic in Abu Dhabi: Estimation of Vaccination Requirement”, Journal of Public Health Frontier (PHF), Vol. 1 (4), (2013) pp. 85-89.
· F. Rihan, M. Naim Anwar, Delayed SIR Model with saturated incidence rate. NUMDIFF-14, Halle, Germany 2015
· F. Rihan, M. Naim Anwar, Delayed SIR Model with saturated incidence rate. NUMDIFF-14, Halle, Germany 2015
· M. I. Syam, Q. Al-Mdallal, M. Naim Anwar, An Efficient Numerical Algorithm for Solving Fractional Higher-Order Nonlinear Integrodifferential Equations,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2015, 9 pages, 2015.
· Fathalla A. Rihan, M. Naim Anwar, C.G. Collier, Data Assimilation of Doppler Radar Winds for Numerical Weather Prediction, the 11th AIMS Conference on Dynamical Systems, Differential Equations and Applications, Orlando, Florida, USA, July 1 – July 5, 2016
· M. I. Syam, M. Naim Anwar, An efficient method for solving singularly perturbed Riccati equation with fractional order”, accepted for publication in International Journal of Applied and Computational Mathematics, 2017.
· Fathalla A. Rihan, Nasser S. Al-Salti, and Mohamed-Naim Y. Anwar, Dynamics of coronavirus infection in human, AIP Conference Proceedings (2018), Published by the American Institute of Physics
· Muhammad I. Syam, Mohamed Naim Anwar, et al, The modified fractional power series method for solving fractional non-isothermal reaction-diffusion model equations in a spherical catalyst”, accepted for publication in International Journal of Applied and Computational Mathematics, 2019
Received the B.Sc. degree in Electrical Engineering, M.Sc. and Ph.D. degrees in Electrical Engineering from Alexandria University in Egypt in 2008, 2013 and 2018 respectively. She is currently a Teacher Assistant at the Engineering Mathematics and Physics department, Pharos University. Her main research interests are in information security. She has over four publications in these fields.
· Hassan Elkamchouchi, Wessam M. Salama, Yasmine Abouelseoud,” Cryptography and Steganography “, The Journal of The Institute of Telecommunications Professionals (ITP), Vol 12, part 4, United Kingdom , December 2018.
· Wessam M. Salama, Hassan Elkamchouchi, Yasmine Abouelseoud,” ArMTFr: A New Permutation-Based Image Encryption Scheme”, International Journal of Electronic Security and Digital Forensics, Geneve, January 2018.
· Hassan Elkamchouchi, Wessam M. Salama, and Yasmine Abouelseoud. “Data hiding in a digital cover image using chaotic maps and LSB technique.“, International Conference on Computer Engineering and Systems (ICCES), IEEE, Egypt, December 2017.
· Hassan Elkamchouchi ,Wessam M. Salama, Yasmine Abouelseoud,” An Improved Image Encryption Scheme Based on Pixels Permutation and Fractional Wavelet Transform”, International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research ,Vol 8, Issue 7, France, July-2017.
Essam Eldin F. Helmy is a teacher at faculty of Engineering, Pharos University, Alexandria. He has received his Ph.D. in Applied Engineering Hydraulics from Alexandria University, Egypt; where his research deals with mathematical model for morphological changes in the sea beds due to the effects of hydrodynamic and metrological factors. The Doctor’s main characteristic included Establishing, developing and implementing mathematical and numerical models concerning fluid mechanics within rivers and coastal zones. Currently, his research interests lies in developing regional models to study the impacts of the expected climate changes especially sea level rise along the north Egyptian coasts of the Mediterranean sea as well as the eastern Red sea coasts.
The main research characteristic includes 1- Monitor the evolution of the Mediterranean and Red sea coasts in order to determine the near shore zone changes of the Nile delta and its neighborhood. 2- Analyze collected dynamical, coastal and marine data for the determination of the erosion and accretion pattern and their driving forces. 3- Conduct numerical, mathematical and physical models to predict future changes in the coastal zone, and select the most economical and effective protective measures and to find out their best alignment. 4- Study and design the most efficient, low cost and high effective control works to protect the heavily populated areas with its valuable agricultural land, industrial establishments and infrastructure from the sea attacks and carrying out their EIA. 5- Study and design ports. Harbors and offshore platforms and carrying out them 6- Provide expert advice to the Egyptian Government on problems associated with coastal instability. 7- Implement integrated coastal zone management studies considering current and future changes. 8- Study Deltas, Lakes and Climate Change Vulnerability, Resilience and Adaptation. 9- Management of projects including their design, tender documents, technical drawing, EIA study and financial offer. Currently, his research interests lie in developing regional models to study the impacts of the expected climate changes especially sea level rise along the northern Egyptian coasts of the Mediterranean Sea as well as the eastern Red sea coasts.
One of the group Writers and Editors on a book entitled:“Sea Level Rise in the Nile Delta, Impacts, Vulnerability, and Adaptation, 2015”Joint Reports for Case study, Egypt
Adaptation to climate change in the Nile Delta through integrated coastal zone management with UNDP & GEF, 2010 – 2015. Extended to mid-2016.
Exploration and evaluation of sediment dredged from harbors and pathways off the Nile Delta coast for better environmental and economic use, with Academy of scientific Research and Technology, Egypt, 2009 – 2012.
Adaptation to the impacts of the sea level rise in the Nile delta coastal zone, Egypt, Bio-Physical studies, (CoRI, Alexandria University and CDS, funded by IDRC), 2009-2012.
Vulnerability assessment of coastal zones to climate changes impacts in Egypt, Second National Communication Report, Egyptian Environmental Affairs Agency (EEAA), UNDP funded project, Egypt, 2007.
Cooperation in the development of a plan for Integrated Coastal Zone management of the coastal area between Marasa Matruh and El-Sallum, Egypt, funded by the Spanish International Cooperation Agency, promoted by EEAA, CoRI, Marsa Matrouh Governorate and Cantabria Hydraulics Institute of University of Cantabria (March 2007).
Vulnerability assessment of accelerated sea-level rise, Case Study, Egypt. Final report, Delft Hydraulics and Coastal Research Institute, 1992.
Participant with Netherland Experts for “Vulnerability Assessment to Accelerated Sea Level Rise, case study of Egypt ” using Geographic Information System and PC ARC/INFO software (1992).
Vulnerability assessment of accelerated sea-level rise, Case Study, Egypt. Final report, Delft Hydraulics and Coastal Research Institute,1992.
1- Colorado University Scholarship in river sedimentation. USA 1997
2- Participant in training course in Integrated Coastal Zone Management Online course with UNESCO-IHE, Netherlands, from 23/5/2005 to 15/7/2005.
23/5/2005 to 15/7/2005.
3- Participant in school on Algebraic Approach to Differential Equations co-sponsored by the Abdus Salam International Centre for Theoretical Physics “ICTP”, Bibliotheca Alexandrina, CIMPA, 12-24 November 2007, Bibliotheca
4- Alexandrina, Alexandrina, Egypt.
5- Deltares Scholarship in Physical and Mathematical modeling of coastal processes, Netherlands 2009
6- Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (SIDA) Scholarship for attending training course on Climate change Vulnerability, Adaptation and Mitigation, Sweden 2010.
7- Lecturer in SIDA Training course on Climate change Vulnerability, Adaptation and Mitigation, Lebanon 2012.
8- Member of the High level Seminar in Climate change vulnerabilities, Jordan 2013
• PHD in Wireless sensor networks security (Faculty of Engineering, Alexandria University, 2017). • Msc of Science in wireless sensor networks (Faculty of Engineering, Alexandria University, 2010). • B.sc (Faculty of Engineering, Alexandria University, 2006). Grade: Very Good with honor.
Dr. Sanaa Said Abd El-dayem is a teacher at the Faculty of Engineering Electrical department. Worked at Pharos University from 2011 as a teacher assistance to be a teacher in 2017 and teach around 17 courses in the fields of communications and basic science.
Heba Raafat is currently teacher at the department of electrical in pharos university. I was working in pharos university from 2006 till now. I am graduated from Alexandria university faculty of engineering in 2006. I obtained my master from Alexandria university in 2011. I obtained my PHD from Alexandria university in 2016.
(1) “Texture feature information and methodology of supervised classification for machined services using neural network“, The 9th World Multi-Conference on Systemics, Cybernetics and informatics, MSCI 2005, July 10-13, 2005- Orlando, Florida, USA.
(2) “A surface Texture Classifier and Roughness Estimation based on Neural Network and Feature Extraction Techniques“, the international conference on computer & communication engineering (ICCCE’06) “, 15-23, 2006, Kuala Lumbur, MALISIA.
(3) “Estimation of rms Surface Slope Using NumericalGradient Based on Gabor Transformation”Alex Egypt PEDAC 10-12 february 2009.
(4) “Neuro Identifier for Synthetic Aperture Radar Image Based on Range DopplerAlgorithm”International Conference on Modeling, Simulation and Control (ICMSC) 2-4 November 2010 Cairo, Egypt.
(8) “A proposed Method for Detecting the Chaotic Behaviour in Dynamical Systems” 16th International Conference on Applied Mechanics and Mechanical Engineering, (AMME-16), May 27-29, 2014, Cairo, Egypt.
(9) “Removal of High Density Impulsive Noise in Image Using Non Linear Filters”Seventh International Conference on Computational Intelligence, Modelling and Simulation 27:29-7-2015 Cuantan-Malysia.
(10) “Monitoring and Analysis for On/off Faults in Microstrip Rectangular Patch Array Antenna By Means Of Characteristic Parameters”19th International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers, (CSCC 2015), Zakynthos Island, Greece, July 16-20, 2015.
(11) “Texture-based Classification of Workpiece Surface Images using the Support Vector Machine”International Journal of Software Engineering and Its Applications, Vol. 9, No. 10 (2015), pp. 147-160.
(12) “High Density Noise Removal in Endangered Silent-Films Using Non-linear Filters”Menoufia Journal of Electronic engineering Research (MJEER) 2015.
(13) “Directivity-and-gain-improvement-for-microstrip-array-antenna-with-directors”International Journal of Electrical, Computer, Energetic, Electronic and Communication Engineering Vol:10, No:5, 2016.
(14) “Multi-class Support Vector Machines for Texture Classification using Gray-level Histogram and Edge Detection Features”International Conference on Recent Innovations in Engineering and Technology, Proceedings of 57th The IIER International Conference, Miami, USA, 18th January 2016.
(15) “director effect on performance of faulty microstrip rectangular patch array antenna”ICCES conference 2016 Cairo Egypt
(16) “A New Method for Synchronization of Simple Chaotic systems”8th International Conference on Mathematics and Engineering Physics (ICMEP-8), Military Technical College, Kobry Elkobbah, Cairo, Egypt, April 19-21,2016.
(17) “Performance of Non-linear Cascaded Filtering Algorithm for Removal of ImpulseNoise in Digital Images“DOI 10.5013/IJSSST.a.17.32.07 7.1 ISSN: 1473-804x online, 1473-8031 February 2017
(19) “Dual Tree Complex Wavelet with Adaptive Decision Based MedianFilter for Medical Image Restoration“International Journal of Computer Science and Information Security (IJCSIS),Vol. 15, No. 4, April 2017,Paper ID 31031715
(20) “ Smart Diagnosing Technique for Fault Identification and Parameters Estimation in Linear Microstrip Antenna“International Journal of Computer Science and Information Security (IJCSIS),Vol. 15, No. 6, June 2017, Paper ID 31051730
(21) “Optimization and Mechanical Simulation of A Pursuit-Evader Scenario Using Genetic Algorithm and Stewart Platform” Conf-ICMAE_22-25-7-2017 Prague Czech Republic
(23) Underexpression of miR-486-5p but not Overexpression of miR-155 is Associated with Lung Cancer Stages , MicroRNA, 2018, 7, 1-8
(24) “”Surface Defects Classification of Hot-Rolled Steel Strips Using Multi-directional Shearlet Features” Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering, June 2018
(25) “A Novel Morphological Analysis of DXA-DICOM Images by Artificial Neural Networks for Estimating Bone Mineral Density in Health and Disease”Journal of Clinical Densitometry , Accepted date: 29 August 2018
I graduated in Environmental Engineering in 2000 from Arab Academy for Science & Technology & Maritime Transport (AASTMT), Egypt. During my studies I became very interested in the field of Electronics and Communication Engineering. In 2004, I have master Degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering at AASTMT. In 2014, I have PhD degree in electronics & communication engineering from faculty of engineering in Alexandria University.
Professor of Mechanical Eng with more than 40 research papers on Part time Consultant 1984—1998 Mechanical Services Including Air Conditioning in Building and fire fighting, Projects Dept., King Abdul-Aziz City of Science and Technology (KACST) Technical Committee Head, Saudi Mechanical Code and Saudi Energy Conservation Code 2003—2011, Saudi Building Code
• Assistant lecturer, at the Collage of Maritime Transport & Technology (CMTT), Arab Academy for Science, Technology and Maritime Transport “AASTMT” since 2010 until 2016, teaching courses of fluid mechanics. Assistant lecturer at the Arab Academy for Science, Technology and Maritime Transport “AAST”, Faculty of Engineering at the Mechanical department, teaching courses of engineering drawing, descriptive geometry, thermos dynamics and fluid mechanics. • Consultant Engineer (Planning and Quality control).
Assistantlecturer at the Arab Academy for Science, Technology and Maritime Transport “AAST”, Faculty of Engineering at the Mechanical department Responsible for teaching descriptive geometry and engineering drawing for undergraduate students. ·
OwnerofRPM cars service center for Skoda, VW and different cars models since 2014 till present.
Consultant Engineer (Planning and Quality control).
Dr. Abbas Ezzat is currently a petrochemicals professor at Pharos University and a distinguished professor at the Institute of Graduate Studies & Research, Alexandria University. In addition, he is a technical consultant with Channoil Co. England. Dr. Ezzat holds MSc in Chem.Eng from Washington University, Postgraduate studies from Oklahoma State University in Petroleum Processing Technologies and Ph.D. in Petrochemicals from Alexandria University.
Prior joining Academia, he occupied several top management positions in the Egyptian Petroleum/Petrochemical industries. Dr. Ezzat has participated in many international conferences organized by OAPEC, WRA, B.F.G, B.P., LUMMUS, AKZO-Nobel, Marcusevans, CTAC, and IQPC.
• B Sc; 1973, Mechanical Power Engineering Dept., Faculty of Engineering , Alexandria University, Egypt • M Sc; 1979, Mechanical Power Engineering Dept., Faculty of Engineering, Alexandria University, Egypt • Ph D; 1984, Fluid Mechanics and Heat transfer Institute, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, University of Technology (TU Wien), Vienna, Austria
PhD Degree, Port Said faculty of engineering, marine engineering and naval architecture department. Master Degree and B.Sc, Alexandria Faculty of Engineering, marine engineering and naval architecture department. Lead auditor from Arab Academy for Science and Technology. CIW Associate, IBM Egypt. Scholarship in Stockholm Sweden, KTH Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm. Publications are “Proposal for sea transportation systemfor Alexandria North Coast”; Alexandria Engineering Journal AEJ, 2003, “A Study on The Bulk Carrier Stability and Load Distribution”, International Marine and Offshore Engineering Conference (IMOC 2014), Saudi Arabia, September, 2014, “Stability Aspects of Bulk Carriers”, Port Said Engineering Research Journal on Vol.(20), No. (2) September, 2016, Attending Effsys Expand research conference, in the field of resource efficient cooling, heat pumps and storage for cooling and heating, Tranås, Stockholm, April 2018 and the 2nd International Conference on New Trends in Sustainable Energy, Pharos University In Alexandria (P.U.A), November 2018.
Rania Farouq was born in Alexandria Egypt, on September 29, 1981. She received her PhD degree in chemical engineering in 2013 with a CGPA (A-) from the Faculty of Engineering, Alexandria University in Egypt. She got her master of science in chemical engineering was in 2009 with a CGPA (B+) from Faculty of Engineering, Alexandria University in Egypt. And she received her diploma in chemical engineering in 2006 with general grade good. She obtained her bachelor of science in chemical engineering in 2003. Rania Farouq is an associate professor in Pharos University in Alexandria in Egypt-Petrochemical Engineering Department.
Associate Professor of Petrochemical Engineering Department, Faculty of Engineering –Pharos University. Ph.D. & M.Sc. had been received in Chemical engineering from Alexandria University, Alexandria, Ph.D , 2012 ” Production of biodiesel from Egyptian jojoba oil& M.Sc.2009. “Electrochemical treatment of wastewater containing heavy metals using a new cell design”. My teaching activities are mainly involved in teaching all levels in the areas of chemical reaction, industrial catalysis, Unit operations, Automatic control processes, and evaluation of petroleum products and corrosion. I always relate my teaching to industrial applications and fundamental research.
• Doctor of Philosophy in Chemical Engineering in “Development of a mathematical model for a fluidized bed reaction vessel”, 2011.
• Master of Science in Chemical Engineering in “Biosorption of Cu (II) ions from aqueous solutions by treated shells of some crustaceans”, 2007. • B.Sc. in Chemical Engineering, Alexandria University, June 2002.
Language Skills: Arabic: (mother tongue) English: (Having a certificate from the American center of attempting all the advanced courses including the international Toefl). German Italian