- Achieving excellence in faculty activities through teaching, research and clinical practice, and maintaining high quality academic physical therapy programs to prepare physical therapists who have a strong foundation in the basic and clinical sciences, and who demonstrate excellence in patient/client management, critical thinking and professionalism.
- To have the leadership in physical therapy field not only in Egypt but also in the Middle East, Europe, America and Canada
Why study at the Faculty of Physical Therapy?
- Provides unparalleled Physical therapy education as a medical profession that focuses on using physical modalities as infrared, ultraviolet, ultrasound waves and others in treating patients and rehabilitating them to return back to their normal life.
- Well equipped with all therapeutic modalities equipment.
- Labs for anatomy, physiology, histology, electro therapy, therapeutic exercise, biochemistry.
- The graduate is able to provide various physical therapy services and sports injuries.
- Provides training in hospitals under the Faculty’s supervision.
- A one year internship training to be able to obtain the practice license.
- Rehabilitation centers in hospitals and clinics
- Sports centers
- Geriatric centers
- Schools physically disabled centers for children
- Sports clubs
Physical Therapy Outpatient Clinics – Pharos University
The clinics receive the revealed cases in orthopedics, traumatology, neurology, neurosurgery, pediatrics, delayed motor development, diabetic feet and sports injuries under supervision of faculty members in addition to EMG unit.