Accredited from the National Authority for Quality Assurance and Accreditation in Education
- The Faculty of Engineering at the University of Pharos provides its students and graduates with an outstanding education as well as high professional skills, Which Allow graduates to compete in the labor market and which also provide them with the ability to deal with working conditions at the local, regional and international levels.
- The Faculty of Engineering also seeks to create and encourage innovative academic climate within the framework of professional ethics and sense of responsibility.
- The Faculty of Engineering aims to reach an outstanding level of scientific research through international cooperation with foreign universities, as well as a closer relationship with the local industry, and the adaptation of scientific research to find appropriate solutions to the industrial and technological problems serving the local community and the surrounding environment.
- The Faculty of Engineering at Pharos University aims at providing an education that is commensurate with national and global engineering standards
- The Faculty seeks to help its students achieve a world-class level of education and research that can enable them to compete and excel in the local, regional and international labor market
- The Faculty also encourages applied scientific research between faculty members and students to serve the community and the surrounding environment.
KTH-PUA Dual-Certificates Engineering Programs
Eight B.Sc. Engineering programs validated and undergone a quality assessment scrutiny by KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm, Sweden concerning content, teaching methods and examination methods are currently delivered at PUA. Quality of the eight programs fulfills the Swedish standards of Engineering Education.
- Architecture (5 years with no introductory courses at the first year)
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering (Communication / Power Control Specialization)
- Mechanical Engineering (Mechanical Power / Industrial & Manufacturing specialization)
- Petrochemicals Engineering
- Construction Engineering and Management
Royal Institute of Technology of Sweden (KTH)
- Ranked among the top Ten European Universities in the field of engineering.
- Has a long academic tradition of offering high-quality education and research, dating back to 1827.
- Degree: the Institute offers bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees.
Advantage of studying Engineering at Pharos University
- Students joining the KTH-PUA programs shall get, when graduated, two certificates, one from PUA accredited by the Egyptian Supreme Council of University and the other from KTH recognizing the awarded PUA B.Sc. Degree in Engineering.
- KTH-PUA programs introduce the concept of “Swedish” quality engineering education at PUA that achieves the highest level of engineering education and research at PUA.
- Students are prepared and have the chance to pursue their Master and PhD studies at KTH in Sweden or any other European countries.
- PUA graduates are provided with the professional, analytical, and technological skills which enable them to compete in global job markets.
- Programs encourage cross-cultural exchanges between faculty members and students at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels that will provide participants with an opportunity to study and benefit from the academic and cultural environment of each other.
- Fully equipped labs and advanced workshops.
- Employing the latest teaching and learning methods to develop the students’ skills.
- Opening up opportunities of field training for the students.
- Organizing on and off campus field trips.
- Basic Science Laboratories
- Petrochemical Laboratories
- Computer Laboratories
- Material Science Laboratories
- Renewable Energy Laboratory
- Electrical Engineering Laboratories
- Mechanical Engineering Laboratories
- Architecture Laboratories
- Civil Engineering Laboratories
- Workshops including CNC machine
The Faculty of Engineering – Pharos University provides the community with outstanding engineering education and professional skills with high blending engineering sciences and technology with management in the areas of Architecture, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering (Power – Communications Specializations), Mechanical Engineering, Petrochemicals Engineering, & Construction Engineering and Management.
The study in the Faculty of Engineering works to drive the development of the State Engineering plans in those areas and bring the graduates to:
- Compete efficiently in the highly competitive labor market and provide them with the ability to deal with working conditions at the local, regional and international level.
- Attain internationally acknowledged levels of education and scientific research, for them to be capable of obtaining higher scientific degrees later on.
Areas of work for graduates to work according to their specialization in:
- Industrial and production companies
- Oil and gas companies
- Telecommunications and information companies
- Construction and building companies
- Consulting and design offices
- Government departments
- Private companies