On the sidelines of the international conference of the faculty of Pharmacy which was held in March, Pharos University received Prof> Jean Marc Chillon, the Dean of the Faculty of Pharmacy in University of Picardy Jules Verne (UPJV). The visit lasted for two days the 18th and 19th of October 2020. Prof. Jean Marc Chillon was welcomed by:
- Prof. Dr. Mahmoud Mohy El Din, the President of Pharos University.
- Prof. Dr. Norhan Fanaky, the Vice-President for Education and Student affairs.
- Prof. Dr. Boshra Salem, Dean of Postgraduate Studies.
- Prof. Dr. Maged El Ghazouly, the Dean of the Faculty of Pharmacy.
- Dr. Mohamed Abd El Fattah Ragab, the Secretary General.
- Dr. Mennatallah Gowayed, the International Relations Coordinator.
- Ass. Lec. Noha Ismail, the PUA Francophone Relations Coordinator.
The first day of the visit included seeking means of cooperation between both parties especially in the field of pharmacy through several meetings. The second day included a tour for the guest inside the campus that included several faculties to become acquainted with the facilities of the university which he praised. It is worth mentioning that the guest was escorted on a tour in the Faculty of Pharmacy included equipment, laboratories and others.