In the framework of the joint cooperation agreement between the Faculty of Tourism and Hotel Management and Dreem Mashreq Foods and Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza, third and fourth- year students of the Hotel Management Department have completed the online summer internship with a test to measure students’ skills and their ability to conform to the labor market by measuring their innovation and creativity that were developed by distance education tools. The evaluation test was held on Tuesday, 13 October 2020. It is worth mentioning that the internship was virtual due to coronavirus. The internship included training seminars about Human Resources, marketing, sales food and beverage and front offices.
The panel of judges included:
- Prof. Mona Barakat, the Former Dean of the Faculty.
- Prof. Mohamed Nasar.
- Mr. Mohamed Abd El Razzaq, the HR Director of Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza.
- Mr. Eslam Ramadan, the Assistant Director of Human Resources in Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza.
- Ms. Salma Bakr, the Director of Training in Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza.
- Mr. Mrawan Soliman, the Sales Manager of Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza.
- Mr. Mohamed El Saady, the General Manager of Grand Plaza Hotel.
- Mr. Mohamed Dardir, the Assistant Director of Human Resources in Hilton Alexandria king’s Ranch.
- Mr. Alaa Hasaballah, the Public Relations Director of Dreem Mashreq Foods.
This is to evaluate the training period of the students. It is worth mentioning that the faculty administration extended its sincere thanks and appreciation to this panel of judges for their efforts during the internship period to provide the students with the skills required for the labor market.