Under the cooperation agreement signed between the KTH Royal Institute of Technology in Sweden and Pharos University, the faculty of Engineering received a delegation of eight KTH faculty members on Sunday, 23 February 2020 in a four-day visit. It is worth mentioning that the delegation was comprised of the following:
- Associate Prof. Albania Nisssan, the PUA-KTH Project Leader.
- Göran Engdahl, the Coordinator of the Electrical Engineering Programme.
- Björn Palm, the Coordinator of the Mechanical Engineering Programme.
- Yohannes Kiros, the Coordinator of the Petrochemical Engineering Programme.
- Johan Karlander, the Coordinator at the Computer Engineering Programme.
- Daniel Tesfamariam Semere, the Coordinator of the Production Engineering Programme.
- Raied Karoumi, the Coordinator of the Structural Engineering and Bridges Programme.
The programme of the visit featured several lectures for the students of the faculty of Engineering and a workshop for the academic staff members of the Electrical Engineering Department. In addition, several meetings were held between the delegation and the faculty senior academic staff to discuss and follow up the proceedings of the joint programme.