The faculty of Pharmacy and Drug Manufacturing, in collaboration with the Students’ Union held a job fair on Thursday 3/5/2018 at the Student Theatre where a large number of national and international pharmaceutical institutions were invited to participate. The job fair was inaugurated by Prof. Norhan Fanaky, the Vice-President for Education and Student affairs and Prof. Maged Al Ghazouly, the Dean of the faculty of Pharmacy and Drug Manufacturing. The pharmaceutical institutions which participated in the job fair are listed below:
– Mahfouz Pharmacies.
– Seif Pharmacies.
– Al Warda Al Beida Pharmacies.
– The Egyptian International Pharmaceuticals Industries Co SAE (EIPICO).
– Global Napi Pharmaceutical.
– Medical Union Pharmaceuticals.
– Al Andalous Pharmaceutical Industry.
A large number of the faculty undergraduates and alumni attended the job fair. The coordination of the job fair was managed by Dr. Hisham Nematalla, the leader of the faculty student activities.