Teaching Staff Members
Bachelor Degree in Law , Alexandria’s University,Grade “verygood with grade of honor”.
Private Law Diploma, Alexandria’s University,grade “very good”.
Public Law Diploma, Alexandria’s University,grade “very good”.
State Doctorate (PhD) from the University of Poitiers in France, grade “good”.
Lecturer at Commercial and Maritime Law Department, Faculty of Law – Alexandria’s University.
Professor at Civil Law Department, Faculty of Law – Alexandria’s University.
Vice-Dean for Community Service and Environmental Development.
Vice Dean for Graduate Studies and Research, Alexandria’s University.
Emeritus Professor at Civil Law Department, Alexandria’s University.
Dean of Faculty of Legal Studies and International Relations, Pharos University.
Dr. Ahmed Samir is currently a Lecturer in the Faculty of Legal Studies & International Relations, Pharos University in Alexandria(PUA) – Major: Public Law.
He had his PhD in 2008 from Faculty of Law – Cairo University, with grade of excellent with honor.
• Masters of Law – Faculty of Law, Cairo University 2002.
• Diploma of Public Law – Faculty of Law, Cairo University 2002.
• Diploma of Criminal law – Faculty of Law, Cairo University 2001.
• Teaching the following curriculums at faculty of Law – Pharos University:-
– Political systems.
– Constitutional law.
– Administrative law.
– Legal Organization of Professional Practice.
– Administrative Jurisdiction.
– Environmental protection law.
– Research Methodology.
March 2006: Ph D in Civil Law. Faculty of Law. Cairo University.
Thesis title “ The Civil Responsibility Emerging from Sheltering
Cars” Grade: Very Good-with exchange with Egyptian and foreign universities.
Supervisors: Prof. Dr. Abdel-Rasheed Maamoon. Cairo University.
Prof. Dr. Nazeeh Elmahdy. Cairo University.
Prof. Dr. Abdel-Rasheed Maamoon. Cairo University.
Prof. Dr. Tolba Wahba. Ain-Shams University.
– May 1999: Diploma degree in Private Law. Cairo University. Grade: reasonable
– May 1996: Diploma degree in Criminal Law. Ain-Shams University. Grade : Good
– May 1994: Bachelor degree of Law. Asuit University. Grade: Good
University of Nancy 2, Nancy, France
Ph.D of public international law-mention very good with grade of Honor
Thesis: Institutional Reform of the United Nations and the maintain of international peace and security (French)
University of Nancy 2, Nancy, France
Master of public international law
Participated in colloquy entitled “The necessity in international law” – organized by The French society for international law –university of Grenoble -Grenoble –France –8 –10 June 2006.
Represented the French Association for the United Nations on a seminar “Human Rights Council” organized by the world federation of the UN association –the United Nations office in Geneva –Geneva –Switzerland –26 –28 July 2006.
Participated in a summer course, Bancaja Euro Mediterranean courseof “International law” held in Bancaja –Spain from 4 to 15 September 2006(auditor).
Participated in colloquy entitled “The Reponsability to protect” –organized by The French society for international law – university of Paris Nanterre (Paris X) -Paris –France –7 –9 June 2007.
Represented the French Association for the United Nations on a seminar “Human Rights Council” organized by the world federation of the UN association –the United Nations office in Geneva –Geneva –Switzerland -14 –16 July 2008.
Participated in colloquy entitled “The corruption” –organized by The French jurists society & the Egyptian jurists francophone & the French Embassy – Alexandria Bibliotheca – Alexandria – Egypte -17 –18 April 2012.
– Member of the French Association for the United Nations
– Member of the European Society of international law
– Member of the French Society for international law
– Member of the Egyptian Society for international law
– Member of Egyptian jurists francophone
2012 Ph.D from the Faculty of law, University of Sorbonne (Paris II) on 20 November 2012 with grade very good with the honor and congratulation the Committee. The title of the thesis is “Euthanasia in Debate and Practice: Evolution in French and European Law”
2006 Diploma of proficiency in French from Language Studies Institute (ASTEM) Montpellier-France
2005 The equivalence of the Egyptian certificate to the French ones –Faculty of law, University of Montpellier-France
2002 Diploma of legal studies in French from the French Cultural Center in cooperation with the Faculty of Law, Alexandria of University
1997-2000 Awarded four diplomas in French from the French cultural centre in Alexandria, 200 hours credit hours for each diploma
1995 Awarded a graduate diploma in public law with a good degree
1994 Awarded a diploma of post graduate studies in Criminal Sciences, with a good degree
1992 Awarded LLB from the Faculty of law, Alexandria University, with a good degree
2012-2013 Instructor, Faculty of law University of
Alexandria (criminal law of the 2nd year, regular students of Arabic Division)
2012-2013Instructor, Faculty of law, Alexandria University (criminal law of the 2nd year, regular students of French Division)
2005-2010 Instructor, Faculty of law, Mansoura University (2nd year, regular students)
– Counselor at law to Cosmos Company (Montpellier-France)
– Counselor at law to Le Delm Company (Montpellier-France)
– Training course for foreign lawyers to act as a counselor and a lawyer in France –French Labor
– Lawyer and Counselor to Salem Group for Trade and Distribution, Alexandria
1996-1998 Free Attorney, Alexandria
1995-1996 Trainee lawyer at the Office of Professor Abdul Menem Abdel Hay, a lawyer in Alexandria
1995 Registration in the Alexandria Bar Association
– 2010 S.J.D in Economics at Helwan University Faculty of Law with excellent grade.
Thesis title: contemporary technological developments in electronic payment systems and their impact on the authorities of the Central Bank.
– 2003 LL.M. in Economics at Helwan University Faculty of Law – Excellent with the grade of honor.
Thesis title: Regional monetary integration.
– 1994 Diploma of Financial and Economic Sciences at Alexandria University Faculty of Law.
– 1992 Bachelor of Laws at Alexandria University Faculty of Law.
Lecturer for two academic years in Faculty of Legal Studies and International Relations, Pharos university in Alexandria from the period of 2017/2018 until 2018/2019. In addition, a Lecturer (fall semester 2018/2019) in University of Alexandria.
Subjects taught( Area of specialization):
1 – Intellectual Property (for the fourth year) Faculty of Legal Studies (in Arabic and English).
2 – Material rights in kind (for the fourth year) Faculty of Legal Studies.
3 – Article of contracts named (for the third year)Faculty of Legal Studies.
4- Work and social insurance (third year), Faculty of Legal Studies.
5 – Article of insurance in kind and personal (fourth year) Faculty of Legal Studies.
6 – Article Principles of Law (First Division) Faculty of Economic Studies and Political Science.
7 – The law of the legal culture of engineers (the first group of electricity and the fourth mechanics) Faculty of Engineering University
Post Graduate Courses
(50 published publications in addition to six in print):
– Researched and published researches (16 researches):
– “Ijtihad between concept and perception and application”: a tightly controlled, the Conference of Ijtihad in the Islamic mushroom between authenticity and contemporary, organized by the Faculty of Islamic and Arabic Studies, Al-Azhar University, 27-28 October 2018.
– “Blogging and its impact on the Quran and Sunnah as the most important sources of Islamic legislation”: An arbitrator’s research and publication in the Journal of the Faculty of Arabic Language in Itay al-Baroud, Al-Azhar University, October 2014.