Open vacancies from BADR Information Technology Through Prof. Dr./ Ramadan Abu El- Ella Vice president of Community Service & Environmental Development Affairs
BADR software engineers enable the world to take educated decisions, by simplifying data complexity through the most efficient tools and techniques. Whether you’re a fresh grad looking forward to build an astounding career, or you’re an experienced developer who’s wants to expand his technical reach, if you finds mutual benefit in achieving our mission, you’re welcome to apply for this position.
- Develop information systems by designing, developing, and installing software solutions
- Design, implement, deploy and test software
- Support and enhance current software
- Troubleshoot and debug issues that arise
- Manage your part in project priorities, deadlines and deliverable
- B.Sc of Computer Engineering graduate or equivalent practical experience
- Computer science background and problem solving skills
- Capacity to learn and use new technologies
- Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
- Good communication skills for collaboration with team both verbally and in writing
- Culture of knowledge sharing, and continuous improvement
Alongside competitive financial packages, BADR offers:
Knowledgeable environment (talks and sessions for knowledge sharing – company support for events and meet up – time space for learning and discovering the cutting edge technologies whereas the company’s mission)
Healthy environment (company support for sport activities – fruits day – sports equipment in the workplace)
Software Engineer Intern:
Are you an enthusiastic CS student who’s looking for real-life experience and hands-on training? We are also looking for you. BADR offers various opportunities within its diverse teams for students to experience the design and development of production-ready software systems using different technologies, web, mobile, data engineering and data visualizations.
- Computer Science/Engineering student.
- Capacity to learn individually and collaboratively.
- Good coding skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Good understanding of programming principles.
- Hands-on, real-life experience.
- Working side-by-side with BADR software engineers.
- You get to live the end-to-end software development life-cycle.
- Please send your CV on the following e-mail and write your applied position in the subject: