KTH Delegation Visit To PUA
In view of collaboration between Pharos University in Alexandria (PUA) and the Royal Institute of Technology (KTH) – Sweden, an esteemed delegation of KTH paid a visit to PUA during 24-27th February 2018. The delegation consisted of:
- Ass Prof. Albania Nisssan – PUA-KTH project leader.
- Prof. Göran Engdahl – Responsible for Electrical Engineering Program.
- Prof. Björn Palm – Responsible for Mechanical Engineering Program.
- Prof. Yohannes Kiros – Responsible for Petrochemical Engineering Program.
- Prof. Johan Karlander – Responsible for Computer Engineering Program.
- Prof. Alexis Pontvik – Responsible for Architecture Engineering Program.
- Prof. Kjel Nilver – Responsible for Construction Engineering & Management.
- Prof. Daniel Tesfamariam Semere – Responsible for Production Engineering Program.
The main objectives of the visit were:
- Following up the process of teaching.
- Supervision of the graduation projects.
- Preparation of the joint workshop between PUA and KTH students – April 2018
- Preparation of the 2nd International Conference on New Trends in Sustainable Energy – November 2018.