- This event has passed.
The Faculty of Legal Studies Holds a Conference on Egypt’s Water Security
May 2, 2019@9:00 am-4:00 pm
The Faculty of Legal Studies and International Relations Holds a Conference on Egypt’s Water Security
The faculty of Legal Studies and International Relations holds a conference on “Egypt’s Water Security: Legal and Political Perspectives” on Thursday, 2 May, 2019 at the Conference Hall of Pharos University. This was held under the auspices of Prof. Mahmoud Mohy El Din, the President of Pharos University and Prof. Hamam Zahran, the Dean of the faculty of Legal Studies and International Relations. It is worth mentioning that the conference guests of honour including the following:
- Amin Mostafa, the Dean of the Faculty of Law- Alexandria University
- Qadry Mahmoud Ismail, the Dean of the Faculty of Economic Studies and Political Sciences- Alexandria University.
- Mosaed Abdelati Shtewey, a Judge at the Administrative Prosecution Authority and a member of the Egyptian Association of International Law.
- Nader Ali Saad El Masry, the Regional Cooperation Officer at the Nile Water Sector at the Ministry of Water Resources and Irrigation.
- Several legal experts and academic professors from Egyptian universities and other legal institutions.