Pursuant to the resolutions passed by the Supreme Council of Universities and the Military and Popular Defence Forces with regard to the military education courses to be held in the mid-year of 2020, it has been agreed upon the following:
- PUA students who graduate in February, July or September semesters for the academic year 2019-2020 are OBLIGED to attend the military education course to be held from 25/1/2020 to 6/2/2020 in the mid-year break.
- PUA students of different academic classes are entitled to attend this course as well.
Registration and Payment Procedures
- Heading to room D007 at the faculty of Languages and Translation to receive the course slip.
- Payment is made at CIB prior to 19 December, 2019, taking into consideration that registration is accepted on a first come, first served basis until the limit of 500 students is reached.
- After course registration is completed, the student should submit his deposit slip, the bank-stamped receipt and a copy of his national ID to the Conscription and Military Education Office at the Administration Building.
- Students who are enrolled at Pharos University for the academic years 2018-2019 and 2019-2020 SHOULD head to the Conscription and Military Education Office at the Administration Building without paying the course registration fees.
The course is held at the campus of Pharos University