The Faculty of Dentistry discussed the first master’s thesis of Dr. Khaled Ibrahim at Pharos University in fixed and removable prosthodontics and dental implantology. This was held on Thursday, 5 November 2020. This was managed under the supervision of Prof. Samir Ibrahim Bakry, Professor in Prosthetic Dentistry and Prof. Amal Ezz El Din, Professor and the Head of Restorative Dentistry and Dental Biomaterials Department.
The discussion committee was comprised of:
- Ehab Hamed, Professor in Prosthetic Dentistry and the former Dean of the Faculty of Dentistry, Alexandria University.
- Tarek Salah, the Head of the Prosthetic Department at the Faculty of Dentistry, Ain Shams University.
The discussion was attended by:
- Mahmoud Mohy El Din, the President of Pharos University.
- Ahmed Yehia Ashour, the Dean of the Faculty of Dentistry, Pharos University.
- A number of Deans of the Faculties of Pharos University.
- Khaled Abo El Fadel, the President of the Committee of the Dental Sector.
- Tarek El Sharkawy, the Dean of the Faculty of Oral and Dental Medicine, Ahram Canadian University.
It is worth mentioning the effort made by the Board of Trustees on top of them Eng. Alaa Ragab, the Chairman of Board of Trustees and the Faculty Administration led by Prof. Ahmed Yehia Ashour, the Faculty Dean to make the Faculty of Dentistry occupy a leading scientific position among the other faculties.