The Faculty of Engineering Participated in the 4th International Conference on Structural and Geotechnical Engineering Development which was held from Sunday, 28 March 2021 to Thursday, 1 April 2021 in Hurghada. It is worth mentioning that Prof. Hamdy Affifi, the Head of the Construction Engineering and Management Department published 4 researches and participated in chairing the conference sessions. The students Omar Abo El Naga and Hussam El Qolly participated in the conference by presenting their graduation project “BIM”. This conference was attended by:
- Saied Alam, the Dean of the Faculty of Engineering, University of Alexandria.
- Wael El Degwy, the Former minister of Higher Education.
- Mohamed Hussain, the Dean of the Faculty of Engineering, University of Tanta.
- Abd El Hakim Abl El Khaleq, the Former President of University of Tanta.
- Ahmed Atta, the Deputy Governor of Gharbia.
- Mohy El Din Shokry.
- Magdy Qasem.
- Ashraf El Znaty.
- Mohamed Rabee.
- Mohamed Dabaon.
- Mohamed Abd El Khaleq Sakr.
They praised the distinguished academic level of the students of the Construction Engineering and Management Department.