The faculty of Mass Communication won the 2nd place in the Community Researches Competition which was held on Thursday, 26 December 2019. The faculty of Mass Communication faced a serious competition from other eleven PUA faculties that all presented researches in this competition.
The faculty made a research entitled “Chatbot Project through Facebook Messenger Application to Propagate Touristic Landmarks in Egypt”. This project was an application to the Online Journalism Production course which fourth-year students have studied in the Journalism and Digital Publishing Department.
All thanks and appreciation to the panel of judges which composed of:
- Mahmoud Mohy El-Din, the President of Pharos University.
- Norhan Fanaky, the Vice President of Education and Student affairs.
- Mohamed Helal, the Vice President of Graduate Studies and Researches.
- Ramadan Abu El-Ala, the Vice President of Community Service and Environment Development Affairs.
- Mohamed Abdel Fattah Ragab, the Secretary General.
- Mohamed Saad, the Manager of the Regional Organization for Tourism Development in Alexandria.
It is necessary to extend thanks also to the faculties’ deans and consultants and the research team which included: Ms. Amany Ashraf, an Assistant Lecturer in the Journalism and Digital Publishing Department, Ms. Jihan Mohamed, a Demonstrator in the department and the students Nourhan and Nada.