The students and faculty members of PUA celebrated Orphans Day. The coordination was made between the Community Services and Environment Development Affairs and six charities. The ceremony was held at those charities. On 9th and 10th of April 2021, PUA formed six groups comprised of students, faculty members and coordinators of the student activities to visit those charities and give the orphans toys, gifts and clothes that had a good impact on children and staff. This activity is a part of the university’s keenness to activate its role in developing the spiritual, moral and loyalty values of students as well as participating in community service. It is worth mentioning that the students were excited and happy for participating in this charity work. The visits were divided as following:
On Friday, 9 April 2021:
- “Tarek ElKhair” Community Service, Sidi Gaber.
- “Al mutadarieun” Community Service, Rabaa El Nasria, Abis.
- “El Qalaa” Community Service, Awayed.
- “Kfalet El Yatem” Community Service, Ezbet Fathi.
On Saturday, 10 April 2021:
- “Nabaa El Hop” Community Service, El Hadra El Gadida.
- “El Estqrar” Community Service, Zawya Abd El-Qader, Al Amaria.