Under the cooperation agreement signed lately between Pharos University and the Faculty of Tourism at the University of Malaga (UMA, Universidad de Málaga), the faculty of Tourism and Hotel Management at Pharos University received a delegation from UMA on Monday, 24 February 2020.
The delegation was comprised of:
- Antonio Guevara, the Dean of faculty of Tourism at the UMA.
- Antonio Peláez, the UMA International Relations Coordinator.
The delegation was received by:
- Mahmoud Mohy El-Din, the President of Pharos University.
- Norhan Fanaky, the Vice-President for Education and Student affairs.
- Mona Barakat, the Dean of the Faculty of Tourism and Hotel Management in PUA.
- Menatallah Goweyad, the PUA International Relations Coordinator.
- Tamer El Sawy, the faculty International Relations Coordinator.
- Assistant Lecturer Basant Shahin, the faculty International Relations Coordinator.
- Faculty members and teaching assistants.
This three-day visit included several meetings to discuss future cooperation in the field of tourism and hotel management between the two parties. The delegation was also introduced to the facilities of the university which they praised.