In the light of implementing the field training plan set for the academic year 2019-2020, the Field Training Center organized a training programme for the students of the faculties of Engineering, Mass Communication and Financial and Administrative Sciences on 26- 28 January 2020. This programme was delivered in a series of lectures by a panel of external specialists in different fields. These lectures were given in the above mentioned PUA faculties.
The media experts include:
- Alaa Abdel Haseeb, a journalist at Al- Ahram Newspaper.
- Mohamed Turk, a presenter at the state television.
- Sherief Eliesh, the Head of the Liaison and Protocol Unit at Bibliotheca Alexandrina.
- Ahmed Salem, a presenter at Al Kahera Wal Nas Channel.
- Mohamed El Saiem, a journalist at Al Gomhuria Newspaper.
- Nagy Salem El Shahawy, the Deputy Minister of the Ministry of Information.
- Hossam El Din Hussien, a presenter at the state television.
- Hesham Younis, the Deputy Chairman of the Syndicate of Journalists.
- Hazem Darea, the Managing Director of Look Advertising Agency.
The engineering experts include:
- Khaled Amin, the Head of the Training Sector at Alexandria Electricity Distribution Company.
- Abdallah Twfiq Ahmed, a representative of the Egyptian Ethylene and Derivatives Company (ETHYDCO).
- Mohamed Mohamed Shalaby, the General Manager of EgyExperts Company for Software and Hardware Development.
- Amr Abedio, a representative of the United Group for Mechanical Foundations.
- Yasser Sabry, a representative of the Egyptian Petrochemicals Company.
- Mona Ragaey, a representative of El Bahira Joint-stock Company.
The financial experts include:
- Ibrahim Ezz, the Head of the Financial and Administrative Affairs Department in the Alexandria Electricity Distribution Company.
- Bothyna, a representative of Majid Al Futtaim Retail Group (Carrefour)
- Moustafa Zidan, a representative of the Egyptian Petrochemicals Company.
- Nagat Abdel Qader, a Research and Content Specialist at the Knowledge Officer Company.
It is worth mentioning that the PUA Field Training Centre is keen to arrange meetings between students and external specialists during this training programme in order to orient the students towards all rules of training and help students to acquire new training skills, in addition to those they have learned during their study.