The Faculty of Tourism & Hotel Management at Pharos University aspires to become locally, regionally and internationally recognized for its sustainable educational programs, academic research and consultation services in all aspects of tourism, hospitality, aviation and cultural heritage.
The Faculty of Tourism & Hotel Management – – Pharos University – is committed to providing educational services through distinguished and developed academic programs “tourism, hospitality, aviation and cultural heritage”, in order to prepare a distinguished graduate at the educational and professional level, capable of being competitive, locally and regionally, in addition to aligning sustainability efforts and scientific research trends with a system of goals that has been agreed upon by the faculty staff and local community, as well as, the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals.
Why study Tourism and Hotel Management at Pharos University?
The faculty prepares its graduates for the labor market through special academic programs, advanced syllabus and community projects, in addition to a number of facilities and supporting simulators, such as:
Educational restaurant – Educational kitchen – Travel agency – Front office – Hotel guest room – Language labs
- Computer labs with a large number of electronic programs and modern reservation system in tourism and hospitality, such as: Amadeus, Fidelio, Opera and Sabre.
- Field training in tourism and hotel labor market, such as: five-star hotels, tourism companies, travel agencies and airlines.
- Student scholarships abroad at prestigious international universities.
- The partnership between the Faculty of Tourism and Hotel Management – Pharos University, and a number of tourism and hotel institutions, locally and internationally (Four Seasons Hotels – Sheraton Hotels “Starwood Group” – Hilton Hotels – Tolip Hotel –a group of distinctive tourism companies – Chamber of tourism companies and travel agencies – Chamber of hotel institutions – Computing and Advanced Technology Company ACT – Educom Overseas Egypt EO).
- International training opportunities in many developed tourism destinations.
- The partnership between the Faculty of Tourism and Hotel Management- Pharos University and a number of International universities, e.g. Jamk University in Finland, Heilbronn in Germany, Agence Universitaire de la Francophonie (AUF), Kansas University in Missouri State in USA.