Within the framework of implementing the field training plan set for the academic year 2018-2019, the PUA Training Centre held a three-day vocational training course on 27-29 January 2019. A number of students of the faculties of Engineering and Financial and Administrative Sciences attended the course.
The course sessions were given by a considerable number of external lecturers including:
- Dr. Samy Hassan- the Syndicate of Engineers.
- Eng. Khaled Amin and Eng. Ibrahim Ezz El Din- the Alexandria Electricity Distribution Company.
- Eng. Mohamed Alsayed Ibrahim- the Egyptian Ethylene and Derivatives Company (ETHYDCO).
- Dr. Mohamed Al Dakak, the Chairman of the Board of Al Behaira Joint-stock Company.
- Eng. Mohamed Fasil Al Sobky- the Egyptian Styrene and Polystyrene Production Company (Estyrenics).
- Mr. Ali Ibrahim, the Director-General of Carrefour branches in Alexandria.
- Eng. Ahmed Abdel Nasser- the Egyptian Petrochemicals Company.
- Eng. Ahmed Al Shafy, an executive director in Nahdet Misr Company.
- Eng. Ismail Aladly- the African Consulting Firm.
The coordination of this three-day vocational training course was managed by Dr. Yasser Al Kamshoshy, the Director of the Training Unit- the faculty of Engineering, Prof. Nagwa Mohamed, the Director of the Training Unit- the faculty of Financial and Administrative Sciences, in addition to the PUA Training Centre staff, including Prof. Ihsan Nassef, the Director of the Training Centre, Eng. Fathy Shokry, Eng. Amr Mamdouh, Eng. Sara Alaa and Ms. Amira Beshr. This was held under the auspices of Prof. Ramadan Abu El-Ala, the Vice President of Community Service and Environment Development Affairs.