Scholarships and Tuition Waivers
For enrolled students :
The scholarships granted by Pharos University are commensurate with the actual number of students in each faculty, with a rate of one scholarship to every one hundred students and a maximum of three students each year, conditionally obtaining at least a GPA of 3.5
- First place student gets a 25% discount of his/ her tuition fees.
- Second place student gets a 15 % discount of his/ her tuition fees.
- Third place student gets a 10% discount of his/ her tuition fees.
For high school graduates (new entrants) :
Pharos University offers tuition waivers for Alexandria’s top Thanaweya Amma graduates in the three sections; Science, Mathematics, and Arts. The university also offers a 50% discount for those students throughout their academic years, on condition of maintaining a GPA no less than 3.5 each year.
IGCSE top graduate in Alexandria is granted a scholarship and a discount of 50% of his/her tuition fees, on condition of maintaining a GPA of 3.5 throughout his/ her academic years at PUA.
- No student can get more than one scholarship at a time.
- Transferred students are incapable of receiving a scholarship unless he/she is done with his/her studies.
- If a student does not complete his/her credit hours in a given semester, then he/she does not get promoted to the following semester even if he/she has a higher GPA than other students in the same semester. Once the student successfully completes his/her credit hours, he/she becomes considered within the tuition waiver policies.