Pharos University Holds Its 2nd Employment Fair
The faculty of Financial and Administrative Sciences holds the 2nd Employment Fair on Tuesday, March 13, 2018 at the PUA Student Theatre, in collaboration with 15 companies. The PUA Employment Fair is held from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. The fair is restricted only to PUA alumni of the following faculties:
– The faculty of Financial and Administrative Sciences
– The faculty of Engineering
– The faculty of Languages and Translation
– The faculty of Mass Communication
The fair is held under the auspices of the Student Activities Administration, Prof. Tarek Taha, the Dean of the faculty of Financial and Administrative Sciences and Dr. Nagwa Mohamed, the faculty student activities leader.
The Employment Fair of Pharos University hosts the following companies:
– Innovation Collaboration Entrepreneurship (ICE Alex).
– Maridive Group.
– Easy Care.
– Badr Software Company.
– T-HUB Foundation for Business Consulting and Recruitment.
– Hands in Technology for Web & Mobile Application Development.
– Vodafone UK.
– Stanly Group.
– I-Lead School.
– X Desktop Group (XDG).
– Sutherland Company for Global Services.
– Institute of Finance & Management
– Kasr El Salam Company for Real Estate & Commercial Investment.
– MIDO for Modern Coatings.
– Job applicants should comply with the accustomed dress code rules of employment fairs.