PL 104 – Psychology
Course lecturer :
- Dr. Rasha Madbouly
- Dr.Ayat el –demiry
Course assistant :
Course objectives :
To provide students with basic concepts of social psychology, medical sociology and interpersonal communication which relate to the pharmacy practice system that involves patients, pharmacists, physicians, nurses and other health care professionals.
Course description :
The Course present to the students different principles, theories and vocabulary of psychology as a science.
Course assessment :
Assessment form :
- Mid-term exam: 20% 20Marks
- Course work : 30% 30Marks
- Final Written exam: 50% 50Marks
Recommended text books :
– Wade, C. & Tavris, C. (2011). Invitation to psychology (5th Ed.) New York: – Pearson.
– Baron, R.A., Kalsher, M. J., & Henry, R. A. (2008). Psychology: From science – To practice (2nd Ed.).
Recommended refrences :
• American Psychological Association
• Association for Psychological Science