PL 104 – Psychology
- Dr. Rasha Madbouly
- Dr.Ayat el –demiry
To provide students with basic concepts of social psychology, medical sociology and interpersonal communication which relate to the pharmacy practice system that involves patients, pharmacists, physicians, nurses and other health care professionals.
The Course present to the students different principles, theories and vocabulary of psychology as a science.
Assessment form :
- Mid-term exam: 20% 20Marks
- Course work : 30% 30Marks
- Final Written exam: 50% 50Marks
– Wade, C. & Tavris, C. (2011). Invitation to psychology (5th Ed.) New York: – Pearson.
– Baron, R.A., Kalsher, M. J., & Henry, R. A. (2008). Psychology: From science – To practice (2nd Ed.).
Recommended text books
• American Psychological Association
• Association for Psychological Science