Military Education Course
The Conscription and Military Education Office holds a military education course during the mid-year break from 26/1/2019 to 7/2/2019 for PUA students who are expected to be graduated in the fall, spring and summer semesters of the academic year 2018-2019. Attendance is compulsory. Students of other academic classes are allowed to attend the course as well.
Registration and Payment Procedures:
- Heading to the vouchers-issuance office at Humanities Building (D 007) to get the course voucher.
- Payment is made at any CIB branch in Egypt.
- The student should then hand in their deposit slip and the bank-stamped voucher to the Conscription and Military Education Office.
The deadline for vouchers issuance and payment in CIB is Thursday, December 12, 2018.
Below is a list of the names of students who should attend the military education course.
- The Faculty of Pharmacy and Drug Manufacturing.
- The Faculty of Dentistry.
- The Faculty of Engineering.
- The Faculty of Financial and Administrative Studies.
- The Faculty of Languages and Translation.
- The Faculty of Legal Studies and International Relations.
- The Faculty of Tourism and Hotel Management.
- The Faculty of Allied Medical Sciences.
- The Faculty of Mass Communication.
- The Faculty of Physical Therapy.