The faculty of Financial and Administrative Sciences held the faculty’s annual job fair on Sunday 23/4/2017 at the Student Theatre. The fair was held in the presence of Prof. Ramadan Abu El-Ala, the Vice President of Community Service & Environment Development Affairs and Prof. Tarek Taha, the Dean of the faculty of Financial and Administrative Sciences, some of faculty members and teaching assistants. A large number of the faculty students were keen to participate in the event as well. Several local and international corporations were hosted in the job fair to open up opportunities for summer internships for the undergraduates and full-time jobs for the graduates.
- Kasr El- Salam Company for Real Estate and Commercial Investment.
- Maridive Group.
- Ecco Outsourcing (Vodafone UK).
- Sutherland Global Services.
- International Institute for Financial Consultants cost and Management Accountants.
- Easy Group for Health & Beauty Care.
- Chicken Tikka.
- Delight Restaurant & Café.