Thank you for your interest in the Third International Conference on
New Trends in Sustainable Energy: From Waste to Energy (ICNTSE-2020)
2-3 November 2020
Please follow the guidelines on this page for submission of your abstract.
Guidelines for Submission
Before you begin, please be sure that you have filled the electronic registration form.
- All abstracts should be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication.
- Use a text editor of your choice to compile your abstract: title, author(s), affiliation(s) of author(s), abstract text and Key words. Your abstract body should have 100–500 words.
- Include full first name (no initials) and last name as well as emails of all authors.
- Please note the submitting author will receive all correspondence about abstract and paper. Please provide all of his details.
- Click on the SUBMIT button at the end of the process in order to submit your abstract.
- You will receive an abstract ID number via email after you have submitted your abstract. Please refer to this ID number in all correspondence.
- If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail, please contact us.