Instructions for Attending the Military Education Course
Venue: Pharos University.
1. Full adherence to the uniform indicated as well as shaving off hair and beard.
2. Full adherence to only the names should be present
3. Procrastination or absence are not allowed.
4. Full adherence to the regulative instructions of the Military Education Course.
5. No mobile phones or cameras are allowed.
Students exempted from Military Education Course
Those who joined the Egyptian Military Service.
- The 18-year-old student should head to the police station to obtain the military service application ( Namouzag 6 Gond).
- The student should then submit the military service application )Namouzag 6 Gond) to the Military Education Office (the administration building).
- The student should visit the registration office (the Humanities and Social Studies building) to get a payment order to pay for the military education course.
- Payment is made at CIB or at the Student Accounts front desk- the building of the faculty of Engineering.
- Each student should then head to the Military Education Office (the administration building) to submit the deposit slip and the bank-stamped payment slip and be informed of the date of the military education course.