Pharos University announces admission open for the academic year 2018-2019 from Sunday 10th June, 2018 in the following faculties:
- The faculty of Engineering.
- The faculty of Dentistry.
- The faculty of Pharmacy and Drug Manufacturing.
- The faculty of Applied Medical Sciences.
- The faculty of Physical Therapy.
- The faculty of Arts and Design.
- The faculty of Mass Communication.
- The faculty of Languages and Translation.
- The faculty of Tourism and Hotel Management.
- The faculty of Legal Studies and International Relations.
- The faculty of Financial and Administrative Sciences.
Thanawiya Amma graduates of the academic year 2018-2019:
Applicants should firstly pay for the application form only which has to be filled and submitted to the university’s Office of Admissions and Registration. Applicants are required to visit the university right after the exam results are out to bring the original documents required for admission and complete the admission procedures according to the regulations set by the Ministry of Higher Education.
Thanawiya Amma graduates prior to the academic year 2018-2019:
Applicants should bring the original documents required for admission to finalize the admission procedures till the results of the minimum grades set by the Ministry of Higher Education for admission in Pharos University are out.
- Thanaweya Amma original certificate or a statement of the student’s marks stamped from the educational administration of his/her school.
- A copy of the Arabian secondary school certificate and an official document stating that the student is currently enrolled in another university.
- Original Birth Certificate.
- Passport size photos (6 *4).
- National ID –for the student and the parent (copies)
- Military Service Form (Namouzag 2 Gond) from the Security Directorate or a police station (for male students only).
- A statement of the student’s educational situation (For the Transferred Students)
- Original passport (For the International Students).
- A letter of consent for applying to Pharos University from the student’s affiliated embassy (For the International Students).
Pharos University receives application forms from Egyptian, international and transferred students from Saturday to Thursday (10am – 3pm) at its headquarters.