Office No: C438
Extension. No.: 108
Dr. Ragwa M. Farid is currently an associate professor& acting head of the Department of Pharmaceutics& Pharmaceutical Technology, Faculty of Pharmacy & Drug Manufacturing, Pharos University in Alexandria (PUA). She has completed her PhD (2010) from Faculty of Pharmacy; Alexandria University, Egypt.Thesis entitled “A Pharmaceutical Study on Some Bioadhesive Drug Delivery Systems”.
She has published about 25research papers in international journals and two books. She also participated in writing 2 chapters in the Multivolume SET of “Elsevier publishing”.She serve as a peer reviewer for internationaljournals. Field of interest and ongoing research projects are in nanocarriers’ drug delivery systems for variable routes. She also participatesas a supervisor for PhD and master degree students in the specialization of pharmaceutics.
- Drug delivery
- Targeting; ocular, brain ……
|Position||Starting Date||Ending Date|
|• Research projects in drug delivery for different routes
• Research projects in variable nanocarriers
• Supervising master &Ph-D students
• Peer reviewing for reputable international journals
• Publication of research, review articles and book chapters
• Participation in international conferences
|Awards & Prizes||Date|